Game's House Shot Up In Compton

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
aban said:
you dont know THE GAME. hes from compton and he got shot up by crips. He was gonna die but DR. DRE saved his life. hes a blood and he beat up yukmouth and joe budden
r U serious.Got damn your mouth has a tight grip around the game dick.Dont choke now

maybe cause he talks so much crap.

you are all jumpin to conclusions that its haters cause he sold records but you dont see chingys house getting shot up. he just gotta stop talking bullshit

Damn this is crazy, people getting shot up for selling albums that's plain crazy. Where is the rap game going to. I felt like something was bound to happen, knowing he has becoming very arrogant lately, but that's plain wrong. You don't try to shoot up someone for some entertainment.

Peace

Frank Grimes said:
maybe cause he talks so much crap.

you are all jumpin to conclusions that its haters cause he sold records but you dont see chingys house getting shot up. he just gotta stop talking bullshit
... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

it was either some baller niggaz or some los santos vagos, shit, they took over the grove now there in ganton, motherfucking baller niggaz, i heard they did it in a green sabre, dont worry peeps, ceaser and game will kill the bastards that did this FOR THE GROVE DUDE.

it makes me sick so many people on here wanna blame everything on haters... it never occurs to yall that there might actually be some kinda beef... like.. real beef.. shit that most of yall never even smelled before.. except for the few folks on here who are actually from the hood............ shit like that happens everyday. not just to rap stars.. wake up yall

Harry_potter said:
Thanks but even he says that I don't buy it. to me this whole interview seems like an act almost scripted even.

"I never been to jail Wendy" lmao

Fuck Wendy Williams I am about to call jenny Craig and put out a hit.
he is lying again... about the prison thing
people, listen to ''Fly Like An Eagle''

game says

''Straight Outta Motherfucking County Jail''

and he ain't been to prison :rolleyes:

aban said:
you dont know THE GAME. hes from compton and he got shot up by crips. He was gonna die but DR. DRE saved his life. hes a blood and he beat up yukmouth and joe budden
You dont know Game either!! This is the most idiot reply I read on this thread!!
He never touched Yuk or Bud. It's funny he never talks shit in their faces and made a diss. He's a fuckin liar! And now Nelly is saying the same exact thing.
You're Game's head bopper :thumb:

OHhhHh poor Gangster ,GAME, he has to defend himself, He's the dopest from Compton, poor Him, maybe he can ask Eazy-E to help him from Heaven or hide himself behind Dre's back, the Ballet dancer who'll sure protect him

Chronic

aban said:
LMAO.

I've been wondering if you're actually serious with some of these posts. If you're joking, you've captured being an idiot pretty well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online