Game's House Shot Up In Compton

1.The Game's house gets hot up. Only days after grabbing Billboard's #1 spot, insiders revealed to SOHH.com that Game's Compton home was recently shot up in a blaze of gunsmoke. The G-Unit superstar owns a mini-compound in the gang-ravaged neighborhood, consisting of six adjacent homes where he and his people reside. The attack took place while Game was out of town. In concern for his safety, Interscope Records, G-Unit and Aftermath Records' parent company, has suspended upcoming promotional dates.

source.sohh.com

Why motherfuckaz so jealous?? They should be happy for Game. They're all idiots. Just cause he made it and there still stuck in the hood they decide to try and kill the dude. Seneless.

aint this a bitch...

everytime someone make it, it seem like our race just hates for no reason.

i remember when i first start doin' mixtapes, some maufuckas slit my tires. still ain't found them niggas.

S. Fourteen

Some haters sees Games house with a brand new Range Rover parked outside while the haters are struggling just to get by.

Yea, I believe that someone could do such thing.

Take a look around here, nobody gave a fuck who The Game was a year ago and now 50% of the posters here are hating.

Its the nature of the game.

saltynuts said:
Some haters sees Games house with a brand new Range Rover parked outside while the haters are struggling just to get by.

Yea, I believe that someone could do such thing.

Take a look around here, nobody gave a fuck who The Game was a year ago and now 50% of the posters here are hating.

Its the nature of the game.
True I am not saying it could not happen, and maybe it was some jelious mother fuckers, yet I don't doubt they do half this shit for promotion.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i think it was bound to happen it might be haters it might be bigger then that who knows.But it definitly seems some one was trying to send a message.I wonder who?

Listen to some of you fucks, why does it have to be about jealousy? I haven't heard Game's album, but I am sure he is runting and ravening about how gangster he is, rite? Talking about murdering, stealing, gangbanging, all that shiit, right? So why does this shoot-up gotta be jealousy and not revenge? Ain't this what gangbangers do? Shoot up houses, sell drugs? Maybe he did some dribe-bys and now is a perfect time to hit him up, especially with all them people living with him. He is either gangster, or this is jealousy! It can't be both..

i think it was bound to happen it might be haters it might be bigger then that who knows.But it definitly seems some one was trying to send a message.I wonder who?
Maybe it's Busta, or G-Unit...get the fuck outta here, you wonder who. LoL, why the fuck do you wonder? You think you know them personally? Who the fuck cares who shot the spot up.

Mystic said:
aint this a bitch...

everytime someone make it, it seem like our race just hates for no reason.

i remember when i first start doin' mixtapes, some maufuckas slit my tires. still ain't found them niggas.

its a damn shame, but you know you'll get idots in and outside our race saying "serve that nigga right". It's a damn shame, makes me sick cuz shit like this happens everyday to people not even famous or clicked up, just cuz sum1 jealous or starting shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.