"G Unit Can Suck My Dick" Game (Video)

jason_g_718 said:
All I know is that my pridiction is that by the time Jan. 1 2006 arrives, 50 Cent will either A. be off Aftermath/Shady or B. he'll be dead.

I never say these things because I don't want God to hear me saying it, but this is the computer so God can't see it...I'm REALLY hoping for B.
god sees all :thumb:

i don't see why ya'll are all on games nuts now this mothafucka is a b.g. if he his a g
one thing every gangsta knows about is loyalty except games bitch ass quick to jump ship dumb bitch what a dumb move cross g unit now dre's dick in your mouth is what you got to run too

jason_g_718 said:
but this is only his SOPHOMORE album. When he's done the work of an Eminem, Dr. Dre, hell despite my hate for him even a Snoop, THEN he can start talking the shit he is.
firstly em's only put out 4 album's.....aside that yeah i am also a em dickryder [and krs 1]...even tho i can only listen to 4/5 tracks of encore, anyways you see 50 so negatively, am confused on 50, i was a big fan before GRODT, then didnt like him, then when the massacre dropped i was a huge hater, but that whack shit is starting to rub off on me.

you can look at 50 with this perspective, he is a fake rapper, the majority are, most people just hate because he is on top, if he gets popped watch all the haters show love, 50 knows he's not the greatest rapper, he know's he's a good buisnessman though, also he's good at getting a sympathy vote, like he's doing mineral water to inspire healthiness [ok to a degree i can relate and props to 50 for doing water instead of alcohol] but the dude's on steriods...thats sending a bad message lol :confused:

and he's a amazing spinner, he has me convinced some times that he's a good guy, he's sly.....but he's tactic's work, em and dre knew if they didnt sign him he was gonna blow anyway and cause an effect on the camp....so it was a good idea to snatch him, u know 50 would got famous by dissing eminem, so like it or not he's here...and he'll prob be here 2006....

to clear shit up i aint a 50 dickryder or hater...i listen to his music...i like some of it, majority i dont :thumb:
and just let jada reply and watch sparks fly ;) am lookin 4 nas and game to reply tho :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
First of all, if 50 dies, he'll be bigger than ever for about the first year or so...but after that will soon be forgotten.

50 may have sold a lot of records, but he hasn't done anything of actual substance or meaning (in regards to song and writing material.

What has biggie done nothin but get killed and you think your the only one who wants 50 dead theres a difference between wanting and doing 50 is so bulletproof it would probably take a direct shot between the eyes to kill him and getting close enough to do that is suicide and i'll quote Young Buck" you won't make it to the general without being sprayed"

i don't see why ya'll are all on games nuts now this mothafucka is a b.g.
I'm not on his nuts at all. I don't even really care for the guy in regards to rapping to be honest. I only have his CD because someone bought it for me. And after listening to it, I'm glad I didn't pay for it. The songs I like on the album are few and far in between. "We Aint" IMO is the best song. The others that I like are "How We Do" which I hated at first, but it grew on me, "Love It Or Hate It" on this song, I hate to admit it, but 50 actually makes that song good. There's a few others I like too and that's it. Thing I don't get is, on "We Ain't", Game unleashes his best flow. I mean, yeah, Eminem's verse did completely slaughter both of Game's verses, but in competition with himself, Game's best flow is on that song. the rest of the album he seems to just kinda be speed talking.

if he his a g
one thing every gangsta knows about is loyalty except games bitch ass quick to jump ship dumb bitch what a dumb move cross g unit now dre's dick in your mouth is what you got to run too
HAHAHA! G Unit ain't shit dude, for real. 80% of the talent in that group resides in Young Buck..the rest in Lloyd Banks. 50 ain't shit. He's holding on to Eminem's coattails like his life depends on it, cuz he knows it does.

If Dre/Em drop 50...G G G G G Unit is D D D D D one.

jason_g_718 said:
not true....50 would use that to his advantage.....more paper more paper....record companies know how much they can use 50 these days and would grab him.....then 50 would just beef with them and the drama continues.....

I think Dre is the fakest person involved in all of this I mean Young Buck stabbed the dumb ass that hit him then he's gonna stay with game instead of the G unit and game's sayin were both from Compton but i bet dre hasn't even been there since games been alive

firstly em's only put out 4 album's
Four albums in 5 years, and 4 VERY SUCCESSFUL Albums. MMLP went diamond a while ago. Encore is currently at almost 4.5 million and it's only been out not even four months yet. That's a little over 1 million sold per month.

Also, you are not counting things such as "Devils' Night", "D12 World" or the 8 Mile soundtrack. In addition to that, the success of his 4 solo albums and 3 collaborative albums caused him to get a movie deal made about his life basically. He has also become one of the most respected rappers around right now and there is no doubt he's a future legend. He has worked with the best in the game, and the other legends he hasn't worked with, he's friends with.

You say "four albums" like that's not much. Dude is the 3rd best selling rapper of all time and he should be passing up the Beastie Boys soon, who have the Number 2 spot.

.....aside that yeah i am also a em dickryder [and krs 1]...even tho i can only listen to 4/5 tracks of encore,
I listen to a bit more than that. I dig tracks 1-8, 15, 16, and 20. On top of that, the bonus disc was awesome as well, so add another 3 tracks.

anyways you see 50 so negatively, am confused on 50, i was a big fan before GRODT, then didnt like him, then when the massacre dropped i was a huge hater, but that whack shit is starting to rub off on me.
Damn right I see 50 negatively. I have NEVER liked the guy. However, when he first came out with "Wanksta", I knew the whole song was a diss at Ja Rule, who I hate, so, lol, I was willing to give him a chance. Then when "In Da Club" dropped, I found out he was signed to Eminem, I was really interested in giving the guy a shot, cuz I was thinking "well, if Em signed him, he must have talent". Yeah, well, when thinking that I forgot that Eminem also thinks Bizarre has skills.

Either way, I got a burned copy of GRODT and I thought it was complete shit. So, I decided as an artist I didn't like him. HOWEVER, my hatred for him started the first time I saw him in an interview and HE LITERALLY called himself "the next 2pac". I mean, Jesus, the dude doesn't hide the fact that he wants to be Pac. He even says on In Da Club "they like me, but I want 'em to love me like they love Pac". So, when he started saying he was the next 2pac, I really fucking hated him.

you can look at 50 with this perspective, he is a fake rapper, the majority are,
I disagree with you saying the majority are fake rappers. What do you consider a "fake rapper"?

And 50 is definately a fraud.

most people just hate because he is on top, if he gets popped watch all the haters show love, 50 knows he's not the greatest rapper, he know's he's a good buisnessman though, also he's good at getting a sympathy vote, like he's doing mineral water to inspire healthiness [ok to a degree i can relate and props to 50 for doing water instead of alcohol] but the dude's on steriods...thats sending a bad message lol :confused:
I think you already give him too much credit. I think he really does think he's the greatest rapper. I mean, I really believe that 50 is an insane egotist.

and he's a amazing spinner, he has me convinced some times that he's a good guy, he's sly.....but he's tactic's work, em and dre knew if they didnt sign him he was gonna blow anyway and cause an effect on the camp....so it was a good idea to snatch him, u know 50 would got famous by dissing eminem, so like it or not he's here...and he'll prob be here 2006....
I don't agree with this either. If Em and Dre hadn't picked up 50, I thik he'd still be in NY slinging crack.

to clear shit up i aint a 50 dickryder or hater...i listen to his music...i like some of it, majority i dont :thumb:
and just let jada reply and watch sparks fly ;) am lookin 4 nas and game to reply tho :thumb:
I can't stand the guy and I won't listen to his music, unless he happens to be a guest on someone else's track that I like.

I also am not a Game fan either. Though, I don't hate Game. I'm neutral on him. I like some of Game's songs but for the most part, i don't like his style, but I also have nothing against him as a person. Actually, I'm hoping he squashes 50 himself.

2pac4prez2004 said:
not true....50 would use that to his advantage.....more paper more paper....record companies know how much they can use 50 these days and would grab him.....then 50 would just beef with them and the drama continues.....
If Dre/Em drop 50, he's DONE. Even if another label picks him up, which is doubtful with all this trouble he's causing lately, the first thing he'll do is be stupid enough to go at Eminem and Dre and Eminem will unleash a diss track and end 50's career in 5 bars.

I'm so hoping this whole situation ends with Em taking 50 Cent out like he took Ja Rule out.

Thug_Raider said:
What has biggie done nothin but get killed and you think your the only one who wants 50 dead theres a difference between wanting and doing 50 is so bulletproof it would probably take a direct shot between the eyes to kill him and getting close enough to do that is suicide and i'll quote Young Buck" you won't make it to the general without being sprayed"
What does Biggie have to do with this?

Plain and simple, 50 is a marked man and he is either going to get killed or dropped from his label. If us 50 haters are lucky, maybe both.

LOL @ "50 is bulletproof". You watch too many movies man.

Thug_Raider said:
the only way the g unit might be done is if Buck and 50 both get killed[/QUOTE]

Well, if 50 doesn't get killed and is just dropped by Em, then you're right. G Unit will just get lost in the shuffle and be another Lil Jon or some shit.

But if 50 does get killed, G Unit is done. G Unit would not be so popular if 50 is gone. He is their group. Which is sad because all the talent falls in the hands of Buck.

Thug_Raider said:
I think Dre is the fakest person involved in all of this I mean Young Buck stabbed the dumb ass that hit him then he's gonna stay with game instead of the G unit and game's sayin were both from Compton but i bet dre hasn't even been there since games been alive
Why do you make stupid comments like this?

First of all, Dre hasn't said shit. When did Dre make a statement saying he's turning is back on G Unit? The only rumor going around is that Dre is pissed at 50...last time I checked he was only one fourth of G Unit.

Bottom line is that 50 is being extremely unprofessional and Game is being very professional. Whatever happens to G Unit is going to be a result of 50's bullshit.

And don't worry about Young Buck, he's the most talented G Unit member, he will be selling wherever he goes.

jason_g_718 said:
I'm so hoping this whole situation ends with Em taking 50 Cent out like he took Ja Rule out.
se i like ja rule more than 50 and think that ja lyrically beat the shady/aftermath camp, they won commercially ofcourse, but anyways it's hard situation when you like both artists, its funny how people regard it as eminem killed ja rule, when the original beef was 50 and ja, 50 takes the overall credit for the effect on ja's career...

jason_g_718 said:
I disagree with you saying the majority are fake rappers. What do you consider a "fake rapper"?
i may just be another confused individual on who's fake and who's not however 50 said on the new power 99 Fm show 'dont do what i say, do what you see me do' i got the video incase i need a source for evidence....anyways this shows he's a fake rapper...like other rappers which i dont wanna mention becuase ill be slaughtered :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
Why do you make stupid comments like this?

First of all, Dre hasn't said shit. When did Dre make a statement saying he's turning is back on G Unit? The only rumor going around is that Dre is pissed at 50...last time I checked he was only one fourth of G Unit.

Bottom line is that 50 is being extremely unprofessional and Game is being very professional. Whatever happens to G Unit is going to be a result of 50's bullshit.

And don't worry about Young Buck, he's the most talented G Unit member, he will be selling wherever he goes.
man don't worry about what kind of comments i make... Game already said he's stayin on aftermath I don't see game and his old group stayin on the same label i mean when ice cube left N.W.A. did he stay signed to Ruthless so quit talkin like whatever your opinion is everyone else has to believe your bullshit also sayin suck my dick to someone that is "unprofessional" is keepin it real profesional

"But if Em really gives a shit about 50 like he claims
He'd make his boy stop shootin' roids and apologize to Game
Otherwise Nas, Joe, Jada or Game's gon' fuck him up in a lyrical slaughter
And they'll drown 50's career in a sink full of water"
That sucked.

G-Unit is at war with too many people. Game is adding onto the list that will destroy them for good.

That sucked.
It was a joke man, not meant to be serious. I'm not going to put much though into 4 bars that are typed as a joke. :rolleyes:

P.S. I wrote "sink full of water" meaning that 50's career isn't that deep so you don't need much more than a sink to drown it. Get it? Probably not.

For my real lyrics, peep out my website, listed in my sig.

G-Unit is at war with too many people. Game is adding onto the list that will destroy them for good.
50 Cent is self-destructing, which in turn, is going to cause G Unit to self destruct.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.