"G Unit Can Suck My Dick" Game (Video)

man don't worry about what kind of comments i make...
Huh? Dude...if you make a post, you're typing your thoughts here for all 22,000 members to look at and respond to if they feel the urge.

Game already said he's stayin on aftermath I don't see game and his old group stayin on the same label
Do you understand how business works? Do you understand that individuals have contracts they are signed to? Game spoke for himself, not for Dre. Don't take what Game said as 100% truth necessarily. The only thing anyone really knows for sure is that 50 and Game hate each other and apparently the rest of G Unit and Game hate each other. We know that a member of Game's crew shot at a member of 50's crew at the Hot 97 offices. We know that Dre and Eminem are both really pissed at 50 Cent right now. Other than that, we know nothing FOR SURE.

And like I said, anything that happens to G Unit is a result of 50's behavior.

i mean when ice cube left N.W.A. did he stay signed to Ruthless
Much different situation dude. Ice Cube had a falling out with a guy who was not only a part of his music group, but that guy (Eazy) also owned the label Cube was on.

50 Cent doesn't own Aftermath, Dre does. Matter of fact, Game and G Unit are from cities that are on the complete opposite side of the country from each other. You're comparing apples and oranges.

so quit talkin like whatever your opinion is everyone else has to believe your bullshit
It's not my fault if that's how YOU percieve my words, dude. Have I ever said "everyone has to believe what I say"? We are all here to express our opinions. You don't like mine, that's fine. But don't start making shit up because you don't like my opinion.

also sayin suck my dick to someone that is "unprofessional" is keepin it real profesional
Huh? :confused:

SpydaX said:
I got it, and it was stupid.

Learn how to tell a joke if you want to try and be a comic on here, fool.
You're an idiot. Good if you thought it was stupid. I'm not here to impress you.

Last time I checked, you don't have to be a comic to make fun of someone...fool.

God...there are just too many idiots on here thinking their E-thugs.

You don't have to be a comic to insult someone. But you said this was a joke. Jokes are supposed to be funny, you fucking moron.

Stop being such a dumb ass and educate yourself on what a joke is. And I never said I was a thug, retard. Pop some ritalin and get off the dick. You may be able to fool everyone else into thinking you're intelligent, but don't come at me for correcting you, kid. Recognize the greatness beore you turn into the next Royce Da 5'9.

se i like ja rule more than 50
I have never liked 50, I just always thought 50 was the lesser of the two evils. Now I hate them both equally.

and think that ja lyrically beat the shady/aftermath camp
Pfff...OK dude. You can think that...but you're wrong.

, they won commercially ofcourse, but anyways it's hard situation when you like both artists, its funny how people regard it as eminem killed ja rule, when the original beef was 50 and ja, 50 takes the overall credit for the effect on ja's career...
Well, the beef started out 50 vs. Ja, but Em got brought into it for two reasons. Just before Em signed 50, Ja "put out word" that "anyone who signed 50 Cent would have beef with Murder Inc.". Despite that, Em stayed quiet. But it was when Ja spit his bar about Hailie that Em went off. Then, he almost ended Ja's career. True, Ja has rebounded a bit, but he will never be as popular again as he was before the beef.

i may just be another confused individual on who's fake and who's not however 50 said on the new power 99 Fm show 'dont do what i say, do what you see me do' i got the video incase i need a source for evidence....anyways this shows he's a fake rapper...like other rappers which i dont wanna mention becuase ill be slaughtered :thumb:
:confused: I don't get how that makes him "fake".

Despite my hate for 50 Cent, I still think Ja is the bigger fraud. We know that 50 had a hard lifestyle growing up, that's fact. And 50 has done everything but straight out say that he only makes music for the money. He hasn't actually said it, but he's insinuated it and kinda said it in a manner of beating around the bush.

Either way, 50 and Ja are both some bitches.

You don't have to be a comic to insult someone. But you said this was a joke. Jokes are supposed to be funny, you fucking moron.
OMG...one person thought my joke wasn't funny. :rolleyes:

You seriously need to chill out, man. Are you on roids with 50 or something? You seem to be real uptight.

Stop being such a dumb ass and educate yourself on what a joke is.
LMAO. Is this dude serious?

At this point I'm thinking you're a joke. :p :thumb:

And I never said I was a thug, retard.
No shit, but you sure act like you think you're one. All I've seen you do is posting insults. Acting all pissy and shit like someone dissed your favorite rapper. Awww...I'm sorry...is 50 your idol? And I dissed him. Damn...such a hard break. LMAO.

Pop some ritalin and get off the dick. You may be able to fool everyone else into thinking you're intelligent, but don't come at me for correcting you, kid. Recognize the greatness beore you turn into the next Royce Da 5'9.
Wow...you're just full of anger, aren't you? Well, either way...your entertaining me with your meaningless rants.

Alright, time to correct you, again.

First of all, check this shit out.

dictionary.com
joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
The definition for you. Do you comprende? Do you now understand a joke is meant to be funny? You've been owned on this, so don't even try to bring it up again, faggot.

Secondly, I rarely post insults. You're the only prick on here I've dissed. I'm usaully posting in the 2pac section. I've seen people post on here dissing you, so you're just an annoying bitch like a bad rash.

Thirdly, I don't even like 50 Cent. If you were intelligent, you would have noticed when I said...

G-Unit is at war with too many people. Game is adding onto the list that will destroy them for good.
Get your mind right bitch.

And sorry kid, but I'm not the only one who liked your fucked up rewrite joke. No one replied to it saying it was funny.

And yes, I am full of anger. Watch out for Mr. jason g the psychologist. You're too stupid to understand your own mind so how the fuck you gonna understand mine? That's right kid.

You registered in November of 2004 and already have nearly 2000 posts. Get some pussy you fat ass. Get the fuck off the computer before you go hermit on your family, kid.

Alright, time to correct you, again.

First of all, check this shit out.

The definition for you. Do you comprende? Do you now understand a joke is meant to be funny? You've been owned on this, so don't even try to bring it up again, faggot.
ROTFLMMFAO. This guy is officially THEE MOST RETARDED poster ever on this board.

Dude...you really made me laugh my ass off here. Seriously.
:p :D :thumb:

Secondly, I rarely post insults. You're the only prick on here I've dissed. I'm usaully posting in the 2pac section. I've seen people post on here dissing you, so you're just an annoying bitch like a bad rash.
Yeah, and most of the people dissing me are idiots like yourself. You can't even provide a rational rebuttal for a debate, so you just insult. That shows right there how much intelligence you possess. :thumb:

Get your mind right bitch.

And sorry kid, but I'm not the only one who liked your fucked up rewrite joke. No one replied to it saying it was funny.
LOL, who the fuck cares dude? I made a passing joke, Jesus Christ. You might want to get to the hospital quickly though to get the stick removed from your ass.

And yes, I am full of anger. Watch out for Mr. jason g the psychologist. You're too stupid to understand your own mind so how the fuck you gonna understand mine? That's right kid.
Wow...I'm so astonished at the overwhelmingly intellectual responses you're coming with.

(P.S. Just so you know, that's another joke. It's called sarcasm)

You registered in November of 2004 and already have nearly 2000 posts. Get some pussy you fat ass. Get the fuck off the computer before you go hermit on your family, kid.
This is the best you got, huh? Like I said...you come with such overwhelming intelligence. :rolleyes:

ArtsyGirl

Anyway... You guys love each other way too much.

This entire Game/GUnit shit is corny, 50 is the last person to be claiming someones a hypocrit. So sad.

Um, this is no debate son. This is me telling you what the definition of a joke is since you decided to get technical.

You obviously care about no laughing at your joke. You said earlier "wow one person doesn't like my joke."

And now you're resorting to off topic jibberish. You cannot stay focused on the topic. This is over. Your attention deficit disorder is preventing you to keep your eyes on what the real issue is. I'm done with you, so it's your choice to keep this shit up or not.

lol it is so wrong to tell a bunch of homo thugs they can suck your dick....that is like an open invitation...and with the rumours of Game joing dipset lol i'd say he came out...

and btw im not surprised Jason is here again typing paragraphs full about a beef no 1 cares about ne more

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.