"G Unit Can Suck My Dick" Game (Video)

yeah somebody needs to give 50 a dose of his own medicine. people have made so many diss songs toward G-Unit but they need to make music video or something so everybody actually hears the song.

Man fuck game looks like he's following in dre's footsteps exactly let's someone else get him famous then start talkin shit on em' ya'll think Games tight it's because 50 wrote all his tightest cuts, Game should make a new song where he says the New York cracks got me so high, if he thinks he can fuck with 50 not only that but i bet anyone in G-Unit could rip game and put him back on the bench or he could be Fat joes cheerleader and say G Unit can suck my dick and other inspirational chants for the mothafucka's that would probably never be down to ride for him like the G Unit would of been

jason_g_718 said:
:thumb:

If wishing 50 Cent get's either A. killed or B. has his career ended by Nas, Eminem, Jada or whoever does it is wrong...I don't want to be right.

why the hell would u wish death on a guy u dont know

Silleone said:
why the hell would u wish death on a guy u dont know
People back in the Al Capone days didn't need to know Capone personally to know he was a fucking mobster terrorist.

50 is a fucking idiot. He is running off at the mouth and turning on the 2 people who gave him a career, Em and Dre.

I really think I despise 50 more than I despise Biggie.

DrugBa11ad said:
lol didn't he do the same shit with Jay-Z and all them a couple concerts back? not very orginal... but at least hes stickin up for himself, i just really wish none of this shit woulda happened, i thought he was a damn good addition to the whole G-Unit clique
i guess he enjoys tellin guys to suck his dick :confused: that explains the tongue ring / blonde hair / strippin tape ;)

jason_g_718 said:
People back in the Al Capone days didn't need to know Capone personally to know he was a fucking mobster terrorist.

50 is a fucking idiot. He is running off at the mouth and turning on the 2 people who gave him a career, Em and Dre.

I really think I despise 50 more than I despise Biggie.
sometimes ur only choice is to be hostile know what i mean........one mans gangsta is another mans businessman/employer. :thumb:

Some people are so stupid, Tupac was dancing ballet with tights on and he also had a nose ring so whats the deal?

Anyway 50 has been pumping to much steriods (explains his mood) lately and someone has to stop him before he gets killed.

Some people are so stupid, Tupac was dancing ballet with tights on and he also had a nose ring so whats the deal?
Uh...since when is a nose ring prevent someone from being gangsta?

And to be honest, I think Pac having the nuts to take ballet and not be shy about it adds to his "hardness". I mean, a real man does what he wants to do and doesn't worry about what other people think.

Anyway 50 has been pumping to much steriods (explains his mood) lately and someone has to stop him before he gets killed.
LOL, reminds me of Em's shot to Irv Gotti in "Bully":

But if Irv really gave a fuck
About Ja like he claims he does
He'd wake him up and make his boy get off them drugs

But he just keeps feeding him pills
So if that E doesn't kill him
Someone from G-Unit will and I ain't buzzed

I have one of my own now:

"But if Em really gives a shit about 50 like he claims
He'd make his boy stop shootin' roids and apologize to Game
Otherwise Nas, Joe, Jada or Game's gon' fuck him up in a lyrical slaughter
And they'll drown 50's career in a sink full of water"

sniper said:
sometimes ur only choice is to be hostile know what i mean........one mans gangsta is another mans businessman/employer. :thumb:
All I know is that my pridiction is that by the time Jan. 1 2006 arrives, 50 Cent will either A. be off Aftermath/Shady or B. he'll be dead.

I never say these things because I don't want God to hear me saying it, but this is the computer so God can't see it...I'm REALLY hoping for B.

If 50 dies he'll just be bigger than ever then you mothafuckas will probably start ridin his nuts if 50 does get killed he will still have music coming out for many years to come and you will still be talkin about it he's already got every angle covered. the truth is if he's gone we wont have anyone to replace him it's supposed to be about makin music not homicide it's a lot harder to spit game than pull a trigger

2pac4prez2004 said:
Because I fucking hate 50 Cent. You know, Hurts and Frank Grimes are always claiming that I "love everything Eminem does, even if it sucks". That is so far from the truth considering in the past 2 months I've said at least 100 times that 50 Cent is the worst move Eminem ever made. Granted I am a HUGE Eminem fan, but I'm obsessed with 2pac and I don't even like everything Pac put out.

Anyway, to get back to the topic, 50 Cent is THE BIGGEST SCOURGE in the industry, dare I say the biggest scourge the industry has ever had? Actually, that's not true either, because that title belongs to Suge Knight. I don't see what Eminem or Dre saw in 50 that they said "hey, this guy is good for hip hop". The guy is a retarded idiot. When he's rapping, or shit, when he's even talking, you can't understand a fucking word he says becasue he mumbles. If that's a result of being shot in the mouth, that's fine, I understand it's not his fault...nonetheless I hate it about him. He doesn't write anything of substance ever. At least not that I've heard. Now, I've heard his song "Baltimore Love Thing" was supposed to be real deep, but I haven't checked the lyrics out yet on the net, I think I'm going to do that after this.

On top of that, he thinks he's 2pac Shakur. Now, true, Ja Rule and 50 BOTH want to be Pac, and I used to think Ja was the bad one. But in the past 3 weeks or so, I've come to the conclusion that 50 wants to be Pac so bad it's sad. Then you have the fact that 50 talks so much shit it's not even funny. His albums cant sell based on his talent, so he creates beef to sell. Then...he goes after Jadakiss because Jada did a song with Ja after he did some stuff with Eminem. NOW, I think what Jada did was a litte wrong too. However, that is Eminem's thing. If Em wanted to have beef with Jada for doing it, then it's all good. But for 50 to say he's basically beeing with Jada FOR Eminem, which 50 hasn't said, but it's obvious that's what's in his head is ridiculous. If Em don't have a problem with it, then it needs to be left alone.

On top of that, 50 thinks he's just the best fucking rapper in the world. He may be the best selling right now, and I don't even know if he is,but he's gotta be close, but this is only his SOPHOMORE album. When he's done the work of an Eminem, Dr. Dre, hell despite my hate for him even a Snoop, THEN he can start talking the shit he is.

Thug_Raider said:
If 50 dies he'll just be bigger than ever then you mothafuckas will probably start ridin his nuts if 50 does get killed he will still have music coming out for many years to come and you will still be talkin about it he's already got every angle covered. the truth is if he's gone we wont have anyone to replace him it's supposed to be about makin music not homicide it's a lot harder to spit game than pull a trigger
First of all, if 50 dies, he'll be bigger than ever for about the first year or so...but after that will soon be forgotten.

50 may have sold a lot of records, but he hasn't done anything of actual substance or meaning (in regards to song and writing material.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.