"G Unit Can Suck My Dick" Game (Video)

AmerikazMost

i didn't hear him say lloyd banks..

strange considering i didn't think they were cool to begin with. i thought his name woul dbe right after 50's

not that it means anything

Casey

Staff member
SpydaX said:
You registered in November of 2004 and already have nearly 2000 posts. Get some pussy you fat ass. Get the fuck off the computer before you go hermit on your family, kid.
ooohhh...i'm not gonna jump into yet ANOTHER jason_g gettting cussed out thread, but damn i can't argue with what spydaX said...

i always find it kinda funny when these new dudes have ridiculous amounts of posts...its like...don't you do anything else? i think i post a fair bit on here, i've been here for 4 YEARS and yet ppl like jason have been here like 4 months and have more posts than me. lol.

anyway, this game situation is getting very very heated. i don't really think any of the people involved are particularly GREAT rappers, out of all of them i have the most respect for buck, jada and joe...obviously Nas is one of the greatest of all time but we don't yet know if he is gonna jump into this beef or not....

it's getting interesting. hopefully no one ends up dead....jason, i find it very telling that you wish death on a man you have never met....especially an entertainer who is operating a fully legal business....i'm sure 50 has no intent to harm...in some ways if he did he would be becoming a parody of his own image..

"JUDGE NOT, LEST YOU BE JUDGED FIRST"

I don't know but as much as I want The Game to get his mouth to shut up I also want 50 to shut up. Let's hope Yayo takes control of the whole thing and takes The Game out by himself.

Peace

AmerikazMost said:
i didn't hear him say lloyd banks..

strange considering i didn't think they were cool to begin with. i thought his name woul dbe right after 50's

not that it means anything

he did after he said Young Buck and before Tony Yayo

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.