Doctors Advocate thread

i still think he should of brought more...compared to Documentary 18 and this 16 + 1 bonus trax....you have to bring more to the table to sell 1 million...seems like he held back a little...but still a DOPE ass cd...

PuffnScruff

it sounded like he was going to cry on the doctors advocate track.

i like the overall flow of the album. it ended on a great note with that last song why you hate the game. that could be one of the best songs to end an album i have ever heard

Damn im impressed with this.. Havent listened to it enough to decide if its better then the Documentary but damn Game definately dont dissapoint with this shit.. That track Remedy and that song with Nate Dogg are probaly my favs. at the moment. Game comes raw as hell on those two.

_carmi

me, myself & us
currently downloading it. i'm reading your psots and seems like a great album. but then i saw tiago's thread and he thought the lyrics were trash. i'll see i guess. game was hot on mixtapes tho, it would be deceiving if his lyrics are shit and not the shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.