Doctors Advocate thread

masta247

Staff member
I love that "One night" song. Awesome hooks and nice beat. Only bad thing is Game sucks on it :( Is it Charlie Baltimore singin in the hook also? I like "too much" with Nate dogg too. California Vacation is awesome to play in a car or with friends drinking beer :thumb:

by the way I was thinking.. why Pac's album can't have a production like this? Game actually sucks but he's got awesome beats, hooks, guests etc. Why can't Pac have it? He would sound much better in real Westcoast style he was always representing. So if Amaru gonna make him fit today's music they should give him production, guests etc better than Game's (who's noone compared to Pac)

ARon

It seems most people are liking this album. What I want to know is who is going to actually buy this album. The album is good, I'm very very curious to see how the sales will do, how much dl'n really effects sales as a whole. I think this is a good album to base it in on, well this Jay' and Nas'.

Aristotle said:
It seems most people are liking this album. What I want to know is who is going to actually buy this album. The album is good, I'm very very curious to see how the sales will do, how much dl'n really effects sales as a whole. I think this is a good album to base it in on, well this Jay' and Nas'.
I have pre-orded my copy!

Aristotle said:
I very much doubt i'll buy it, would rather get Kingdom Come or Blue Carpet treatment.

i would buy it if game wasn't sucking on dres dick on every verse. i don't understand how peeps can't get sick of that. the album does have some good beats but i can't get pass all the dick sucking. it makes game look like a fraud IMO. i don't understand why peeps like the game. peace

Bobby Sands

^^Yea, i like that song as well.The song with Dogg Pound is nice as well as is Remedy.very good album.Game has proven that he isnt a one hit wonder with this album.Its as good if not better than The Documentary.Fair Play to Game.

drake_411 said:
The one with him on the cover is the "normal" edition,the one with his kid is the limited edition(probably comes with a dvd)
the record store i was at had Game on the Dirty version and the kid on the clean version...

too much
compton
remedy
ole english
cali vacation
why you hate the game
one blood
bang
scream on em

in fact all the tracks are dope its the best album of the year hands down!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.