Doctors Advocate thread

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
That chillin' track can be found in the states as well. I just bought my copy from Best Buy and in there inside the cd packet, if I go to a site and type in the code, that track appears for download.

SiGh said:
That chillin' track can be found in the states as well. I just bought my copy from Best Buy and in there inside the cd packet, if I go to a site and type in the code, that track appears for download.
Bingo. I don't think we can link that either, since it asks for the code printed on the tiny insert with the album. But the track is sick as fuck, I think it's way better than "Let's Ride" and would make a dope club song. It sounds like a Neptunes beat.

I bought the one with his kid on the cover and its not the clean version and doesn't come with the bonus track(I live in Canada).So basically I paid the exact same price as the regular C.d. for a different cover.

drake_411 said:
I bought the one with his kid on the cover and its not the clean version and doesn't come with the bonus track(I live in Canada).So basically I paid the exact same price as the regular C.d. for a different cover.
The song is a Best Buy exclusive. But not all of the Best Buy albums had it, apparently the ones with the cover with Game sitting on the rims were the only ones with the special "Best Buy exclusive download" sticker on them, whereas the ones with his son didn't have the same sticker.

ganderson said:
too much
compton
remedy
ole english
cali vacation
why you hate the game
one blood
bang
scream on em

in fact all the tracks are dope its the best album of the year hands down!
After 2 listens i'd say Clipse have dropped a better album, also i'd take Kingdom Come over Doctor's Advocate.

DPG iz all I C said:
After 2 listens i'd say Clipse have dropped a better album, also i'd take Kingdom Come over Doctor's Advocate.
you are entitled to your opinion but to say you would take kingdom come over the docs advocate I find interesting to me kingdom come seems like a rushed job but then again I dont really like jay z that much anyway.

I am still going with docs advocate IMO best album thats been out fo a while

peace

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
California Vacation---the track, where have I heard a VERY similar beat to? I know its from a older Pac song, but cant put the name to the beat.

Any1 else feel that?

I'm Chillin is a great track, love the way he switches up his flow a bit, surprised to see it's produced by Will.I.Am, not a great fan of most of his producing but that track is excellent. It could have easily taken the place of a few tracks on the album (Remedy, Da Shit, Around The World, Why You Hate The Game)

I think something this album is missing is some mega-production, it has some great production on it but i feel it's lacking something like Hate It or Love It or Put You On The Game, don't think it quite has anything like that on this album. Not a big fan of a lot of hooks on this album. One Blood, Too Much, Let's Ride, California Vacation are probably the best hooks, i absolutely hate Wouldnt Get Far's hook though, i said it in another thread but it seems like a mixtape songs hook.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I think you're thinking of ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
YEs, thank you. :thumb:

Btw, my cd/case hasn't left my car since I bought it, so can some1 put the link to that chillin' song?

Chronic

Only listened to the album twice but so far I'm not liking it at all. After reading all the positive reviews I figured I'd at least enjoy the beats but I only like around 3. And he's still one of the most boring MCs I've ever heard. He still doesn't have anything to say and lyrically he's subpar.

Chronic said:
Only listened to the album twice but so far I'm not liking it at all. After reading all the positive reviews I figured I'd at least enjoy the beats but I only like around 3. And he's still one of the most boring MCs I've ever heard. He still doesn't have anything to say and lyrically he's subpar.
Are you serious? Cant believe it.

ARon

Game actually says a lot. A lot of these songs have themes, there is a point and purpose to them. Personally I think a lot of nay sayers only concentrate on the bad cus thats what they choose to hear.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.