Doctors Advocate thread

i was listening to it nonstop in my car and even though most of the production is tight i cant stand some of the tracks that have voice samples on them (ie. the kanye west one, wouldn't get far, one blood scream on em)
and after listening to all the tracks, i really start hating all the dre dropping.. even though i guess thats a heavy part of the conceptual content in this album

to me personally, i dont find that this album has a lot of replay value, i haven't heard kingdom come or the clipse album yet.
right now i've been listening to the new snoop dogg, and generally i agree with how everyone has been saying its one of his best albums since he's left deathrow..

another classic name-dropping album!

Listn to it on my ipod 3 times, already sick of it!

gonna keep let's ride to listen fom time to time, the rest gonna erase it....

My brother got a bootleged version from a friend so I don't know what the titles of the tracks are. Anyway, there's too much name dropping once again. I still like some tracks though, especially the one featuring Busta Rhymes, on which he rhymes about that whole situation with dre and aftermath: "I'm not asking you to take my side in the beef/But you told me it was ok to say fuck the police" lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.