Crooked I: The Best Lyricist Ever?

Chronic

Frank Grimes said:
Chronic , did you upload those track's. do you own a Regimelife site?
Yea.
I was gonna put my Regime site back up (nothin official) but I got lazy..Gotta get a new lay-out and update the shit.

Shot 21

Its all down to opinions at the end of the day. But I seriously think Crooked I is the best lyricist ever. We cant just base it over one song though. He aint gonna be at his best on every song. He wasnt at his best on 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted, but I got 7 mixtapes and he can really blow you away. Eminem is nop comparison to him. Neither is Nas.

this is probably the only guy ive seen so many people on this board agree is so nasty , what are his best tracks so i can see what ur all talking about?

ARon

Pauly Pac you are ridiculous, any rapper anyone brings up you say nothing but, Nope! Or some other non factual reply, just cus he might do better than someone on some mixtape freestyle session dont mean shit.
I think it was chronic who said it the best, with the big words thing. Pharoe and Prince Poetry will blow your mind then. Im just amazed how good you think he is, i mean i like crook i, been a fan for a while but shit, is he your new eminem?

ARon

i got all the songs you keep posting already, good looks for other people though, hell yeah pharoe man, go check Organized Konfusion, Word up to taht classic album. Crook got skill man no doubt about that, but to claim something like this for him is ludacris, serious the guy who brought up the album thing has a good point, all we have is mixtape material, cant even see if he construct an album yet, that will show how consistent he will be, in not too long of a time period, i mean look for him in the future but shit, cant be claimin shit like this yet. You ever listen to Papoose or Saigon, since you seem to like "mixtape" guys.

"Pissed on the muthafukin white house lawn, i threw "a rock" and "I ran"
Cuz i coundnt stand anymore within the grips of the man,
they wanna ask me "whos sane", These biological gasses are eatin my brain,
its a political grab-bag to rape mother earth,
30 seconds after they "bag dad" for whats he's worth..."- Pharoahe Monche

Pharoahe Monche is ill as hell, but so is crooked i... cant really decide who's better but they would definitely make one hot collabo

...any news on if and when pharoahes comin with a new album?

ImmortalTech said:
"Pissed on the muthafukin white house law threw "a rock" and i "I ran"
Cuz i coundnt stand anymore within the grips of the man,
they wanna ask me "whos sane", The biological gasses are eatin my brain,
its a political grab-bag to rape mother earth,
30 seconds after they "bag dad" for whats he's worth..."- Pharoahe Monche

Pharoahe Monche is ill as hell, but so is crooked i... cant really decide who's better but they would definitely make one hot collabo

...any news on if and when pharoahes comin with a new album?
sick shit

ARon

Pharoe Monch- Agent Orange, Ill song, you quoted some of it wrong though, not to big mistakes so no big deal. More tight lines from just that song. And the beat is Insane, everyone needs this song, no doubt.
"What's your identidy today
You on some John F. Kennedy or Timothy McVeigh
This Henessy done left me with a remedy to spray----- The Flow is tight right here
For my identity your life is the penalty to pay---------obvious reasons.
Motherfucker"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.