Crooked I: The Best Lyricist Ever?

PaulyPac said:
hows it dickriding, the man has some serious skills
yeah i dunno is this board slow ? cuz i just posted i was jokin and said crooked I was Ill but i quit searchin for a certain rapper to call aids.
I dont make top 10's ne more i just like what I like.

btw why are all the new post on page 1 :confused: or how can i change it i want the new post at the end of the page and on the last page.

Big Pun
Big L
Canibus
Cormega
Guru of Gangstarr
Chali 2na of Jurassic 5
Nas
Rakim
Ras Kass
Royce
Tech N9ne
Pharoah Monch
AZ

dont hand me shit either,i've heard two full 80 minutes discs of his shit. get off his penis please.

ArtsyGirl

Crooked I definately got skills but I dont rank him as #1 theres others I prefer that have a lot more material, he's definately on the right track to becoming the best tho just needs to get that album out.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Like Chronic said, post up some facts to prove your point. Also, I heard plenty of Crooked I, prolly not every single track though, so don't attack me with that, "how many crooked tracks you heard shit". Post up a couple of verses and show how he's the dopest lyricist.

ArtsyGirl

Obviously people have their personal tastes so not everyone is going to agree. Also he posted that link to the dope freestyle video.

Hey Funky in your whole list, the rappers that could overtake Crooked I are Big Pun and Big L that's for sure on any freestyle. Other than that I don't think Nas could top him even though he's in my top five of all time and Rakim was a greater lyricist back then. Ras Kass is about on the same level because he spits out that real knowledge which is similar to Crooked I but sometimes can be deeper depending on the track.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.