Crooked I: The Best Lyricist Ever?

ksoula said:
Why does everybody say that PAC isnt a good lyricist?

Does everyone not listen to his message or the passion and intensity with which he raps.

That is what I define by lyricist, and which is why 2pac is definitely the best lyricist of all time.
You are still missing the point of what makes a good lyricist.

Passion & message are nice, but they don't make someone a good lyricist unless they are used with solid wordplay. Everyone here recognizes what a great artist 2Pac was, but that doesn't mean he was the best lyricist.

OK, so by your definition 2Pac's the best, but if you want to contribute to this thread you would be best served by taking note of everyone else's definition and commenting on that.

Bank Robber said:
bahahhahahhhahahaahhaah now thats a funny statement, i cant believe I missed this post
and why is that funny sir ?

you think juice could fuck with crooked in a battle ? he'd get ripped harder than he did with supernatural

and crooked i would smack the shit out of eminem on the mic and thats the truth

club662mob said:
crooked i is a dope lyricist no doubt but IMO,both kurupt and snoop during their prime(93-96)would shit on him
and there's no doubt he's better than em but i think roscoe,jayo felony,canibus and E-40 are as good if not better lyricist than crook
he ripped kurupt on "step up" while kurupt was at his prime.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
DONDI said:
LMAO thats a fucking dumb comment...I spit at 60 % HOW U GON SPIT AT 60 % LIKE IM NOT GONNA USE THAT WORD CUZ THATS GONNA MAKE MY RAP TOO ILL wouldnt wanna make it a 61 % rap...What is he going to give us as a 100 % rap another conspiracy theory or another literally sick story?
u dont understand what he means,

it aint got nothing to do with an actual percentage, he is expressing that he he not in his full mode.

'The Middle Passage' is gonna be one of the best albums to be recorded, maybe you will then understand how he can ONLY get better.

jasedwads said:
u dont understand what he means,

it aint got nothing to do with an actual percentage, he is expressing that he he not in his full mode.

'The Middle Passage' is gonna be one of the best albums to be recorded, maybe you will then understand how he can ONLY get better.
shut the fuck up please you dont understand the difference between a joke and a real post i know this isnt thugz mansion but i really don't give a fuck. Oh wait since ur slow i'll edit my post and put a smiley in it :eek:

I can't believe how a lot of people hate on Crooked I for the simple reason he didn't put an album out yet. If you guys don't think he got what it takes to be the best lyricist ever go get his tracks and then when he drops his album you all are going to be blown away. If no one belives he's a lyrical monster go take a look at one of his latest tracks Coast Control, this track is a timeless classic beat-wise and lyrically. Look out for the album June 21st, that's the date he's supposed to drop it he just recently said in an interview. You guys just have to give him a chance.

Peace

makaveli_411 said:
I can't believe how a lot of people hate on Crooked I for the simple reason he didn't put an album out yet. If you guys don't think he got what it takes to be the best lyricist ever go get his tracks and then when he drops his album you all are going to be blown away. If no one belives he's a lyrical monster go take a look at one of his latest tracks Coast Control, this track is a timeless classic beat-wise and lyrically. Look out for the album June 21st, that's the date he's supposed to drop it he just recently said in an interview. You guys just have to give him a chance.

Peace
coast control a freestyle man

Shot 21

Crooked I will drop his album on June 21st and a mixtape will drop before that. Then we will see how many people agree with us Pauly. How many dumb fucks are gonna talk all this bullshit about how many albums he sold. Tell me what the fuck has sellin records got to do with your wordplay and rhyming skills? Jesus Christ!

Shot21 said:
Crooked I will drop his album on June 21st and a mixtape will drop before that. Then we will see how many people agree with us Pauly. How many dumb fucks are gonna talk all this bullshit about how many albums he sold. Tell me what the fuck has sellin records got to do with your wordplay and rhyming skills? Jesus Christ!
I think people question Crooked I more on the fact that he hasn't been dropping albums rather than how many albums he'd sold.

What crooked I needs is some attention. Let's say if Jay-z dropped his name in a few interviews kids would start checkin him out ( more often)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.