Crooked I: The Best Lyricist Ever?

hmm, i think Immortal Technique is a better lyracist than Crook... BUT they got diferent styles so i dont know... But Crooked I is definitely ONE of the BESt.. too bad deathrow didnt utilize him to bring back the west and DR.. Anyways, crooks definitely the best I've heard on the west

PaulyPac said:
i like immortal technique, but lyrically better than crooked i ? i dont agree

I respect that, but i guess at the end it comes down to content, and messege, which ones do u prefer more... both are real as hell, but right now feelin technique more

>em over crooked I... hmmm eminems good, but i never heard em drop anything that would make me say "daammmmnnn'... good but not even close to crook, but thats ur opinion its all good

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's cool to like Crooked I at the moment so we have lots of "fans".
If he ever signed with Aftermath, that would be the time people start clowning on him calling him a sellout, and a pop artist etc.

Happened to everyone else who had a great underground buzz, but then decided to try and sell a few records and get paid.
Also Let's not overate Crooked I, he's good, but let's wait until he actually releases an album.

man untouchable and say hi to the bad guy had the solid tracks man, they both would have been great westcoast albums, too bad they never got released

Give me a name of a song were his lyricism is at his best cuz i m not impressed on some of his songs i ve heard. I'm still convinced that Eminem is better cuz off all the underground shit i hear from him and his first album.

PaulyPac said:
man untouchable and say hi to the bad guy had the solid tracks man, they both would have been great westcoast albums, too bad they never got released
reali.........so if u have those unreleased cdz, why dont u post em up den with track listings so we can judge ?? :D

Sun_Tzu said:
Give me a name of a song were his lyricism is at his best cuz i m not impressed on some of his songs i ve heard. I'm still convinced that Eminem is better cuz off all the underground shit i hear from him and his first album.
one of my personal favez is fuc wid us.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.