Crooked I Is Gonna Be Big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaulyPac said:
it was on a website 2 years ago when it was supposed to be released, deathrow hyped it to the max with a billboard, adverts and stuff if you didnt know which you dont, a single was even played on the radio which i have a rip of i can post if you dont believe still, suge spent alot of money on crooked i, thats why he is so mad he left

you dont know anything about crooked i, so why post ?

Answer me this dude. Do you think Crooked I will go worldwide?

Yo Pauly, chill with these dudes, it aint worth the stress. People are gonna have the opinion that Crook aint the best, that's fine.

Personally I believe he IS up there on lyrical skills, the guy's lyrics and punchlines are sik and creative, he also has an amazingly smooth flow and he can ride any beat with ease. True he hasnt proven himself yet, so he cant be considerd legendary until he drops that classic album.

It's cool if U dont think the guy is all that or U dont bang much of his music, but for people to say - 'Crooked I Sucks' - That's just plain RETARDED !!!!

PaulyPac said:
it was on a website 2 years ago when it was supposed to be released, deathrow hyped it to the max with a billboard, adverts and stuff if you didnt know which you dont, a single was even played on the radio which i have a rip of i can post if you dont believe still, suge spent alot of money on crooked i, thats why he is so mad he left

you dont know anything about crooked i, so why post ?

I don't know nothing about Crooked I? I've heard enough of his music to say that, in my opinion, hes shit. End of! And how you say hes going to blow up is stupid! He'll never blow, and most on here know that! That isn't a matter of an opinion, its just so unlikely, and in your own mind, you know that too! But because your soooo hyped up over his new album, you can't see it yet, but you will ;)

I dont give a fuck if he blows up massive, as long as he keeps dropping music. Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him on T.V all the time and getting blasted in the clubs instead of that G-Unit shit. But It's like Crook said, as long as he sells enough copies to be allowed to keep droppin albums he doesnt care.

Plus if he does do well on this project, I believe D.R will release their album, which I do believe will be the better cut.

Valiant Emcee said:
I dont give a fuck if he blows up massive, as long as he keeps dropping music. Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him on T.V all the time and getting blasted in the clubs instead of that G-Unit shit. But It's like Crook said, as long as he sells enough copies to be allowed to keep droppin albums he doesnt care.

Plus if he does do well on this project, I believe D.R will release their album, which I do believe will be the better cut.

Well it will be interesting to see if he sells enough copies, but I can't see it happening. Anyway, this isn't going anywhere.

i came into this thread thinkin that i would learn sum more on crooked i, but all ive learnt that he is going to be massive but he is shit....... so without hearing sum stuff from him, can you tell me some of his best songs to catch a listen to. it would be a good idea to actually explain y you think he is so gd, not jst the people who think he is crap are g unit fans.

Wezc4 said:
i came into this thread thinkin that i would learn sum more on crooked i, but all ive learnt that he is going to be massive but he is shit....... so without hearing sum stuff from him, can you tell me some of his best songs to catch a listen to. it would be a good idea to actually explain y you think he is so gd, not jst the people who think he is crap are g unit fans.

Yo I post a mixtape in another thread - http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread132243.html

check it out

PaulyPac said:
robbo go and say to any dude who know crooked i stuff and say hes shit they will laugh in your face and thats the truth
course they will...you know that, considering your from Birmingham :rolleyes:

I'm from the UK too, but don't act like someone you ain't, lets just drop it now, we're just going over the same shit, and its getting boring :thumb:

i knew you were from the uk when you posted laterz, i mean as in ask anyone not just birmingham ppl, wtf why birmingham when everyone on the westcoast loves crooked i, you the one that posted i left this thread long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.