Crooked I Is Gonna Be Big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurts..............crooks signed to treacherous universal, just in case u didnt know, universal is the biggest distribution company in the world. but i do doubt he ll be the biggest ever if u get my drift.

sniper said:
hurts..............crooks signed to treacherous universal, just in case u didnt know, universal is the biggest distribution company in the world. but i do doubt he ll be the biggest ever if u get my drift.
Oh yeah well I didn't know that but even than I mean he would have gotten a lot more attention if he really was going to be big..HIs fan base will probably grow but not much...to make him HUGE you know what I am saying..It doesn't matter to what label he is signed actually..so that kinda makes my comment about def jam dumb..haha..lemme edit my post.

yeh i know wat u mean, u mean he aint gonna be a gimmick rapper, i aint bothered so long as ppl show respect for one of the sickest guys in the game.

well its better then listenin to the garbage on the radio :thumb: props to pauly for bein 'down from day one' as dre said on dr dre presents the aftermath :D

LatinoPride said:
ROFL

That's what happens when you sign to Deathrow. Unless your Pac.
he had a couple of tracks with indy 21st street records and low life records, and i thought he was the shit, BUT THAT'S BEEN HOW LONG? and D.R was the only label that WANTED to sign him?,

i don't think d.r fcked him, he just doesn't have that STAR QUALITY, but, i think he just has PURE LYRICAL TALENT, sad but just like canibus

yeah but if he drops a couple of tracks like ride with ag and nobody undertsands me on the album, should apeal more to people, oh by the way head over to treacherousrecords.com and click on crooked i under artist section to see some of the new track names

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Yes, let me list artists I like. That would be fun. Whatever. I'll play. As far as rap goes, I like A Tribe Called Quest, Kweli, Em (before this new album, which is terrible), Nas. Those are my favorites. The relevance of that is questionable, as a person can like many different artists, and in doing so, like many different types of music. I enjoy Tupac, too. None of this means I should like Crooked I.

As for what Crooked I I've heard, your questions are silly. :)

I HATE Still Tha Row, Bang On 'Em, and Uh-Oh. My Life isn't a bad song. I just really wouldn't say that I like him. For me, he sucks. So there's no disagreement with that. There can't possibly be any disagreement with me not liking Crooked I. Yes, I've given him a shot. Yes, I enjoy rap music. I just don't like him. Sorry.

that all you heard ? still tha row isnt that bad, my life was an internet track, and which bang on em have you heard ? because i know its not the solo

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
No, it's not solo, it's shitty version I got off limewire. And, I don't know if that's all I've heard. You were going to have a problem with it no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.