Crooked I Is Gonna Be Big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauly, damn man, I remember when you first started posting about crooked on here, looking for all of his songs a while back. It's cool that you're a big fan of his music as I am also but damn chill. Arguing with everyone that he is the greatest isn't going to gain him anymore fans. By the way, good shit that we finally got to hear that full version of Ride Wit Me right? I was waiting for that one.

Here's the link for those who might wanna hear that shit..
http://www.lahiphop.com/crookedi/horseshoegang.mp3

Crooked I album on July 12th. Drink to that

im not arguing man, im just trying to tell this dude that he dont suck

yeah thats a good track, it was released before on wca the takeover hosted by crooked i but it had alot of tags

that was say hi to tha bad guy man, deathrow owns that, crooked i is now with universal and is working on a new album on treacherous/universal, which is coming out on june 12th

Chronic

PaulyPac can you actually put into words why he's (in your opinion) the greatest rapper alive? All you say is "man you're crazy, he's the best".
It's cool if you can't put it into words but don't go making 10481291428 posts that say the same.

wtf did i say hes the greatest alive ? he has the potential to be one of them
i didnt even make many posts that say the same, whatever you say sir :thumb:

i knew you would post clown, i wont even bother answering your questions, you like go listen to your game cd homie

at salty

time will tell

hes more than decent lyrically

S. Fourteen

PaulyPac said:
i knew you would post clown, i wont even bother answering your questions, you like go listen to your game cd homie

at salty

time will tell
So you want an answer from a guy who says 'Crooked is the worst' but you're not going to answer why he might be the best? Ok Pauly.

Damn Pauly! Why are you having ago at everyone who don't like Crooked I? At the end of the day, some of us think hes shit, some think hes ok. But come on dude, like some dude said a while ago. Why and what reasons, and in your opinion, why is he the best lyricist ever?

Just answer it man! You keep avoiding the question.

Damn man! Your so quick to judge us and shit, its ridiculous! Over an artist who can't even get an album out, damn!

S. Fourteen

PaulyPac said:
but saying hes the worst is just stupid, now be gone
So why don't you set a good example by telling these 'stupid' people why Crooked I is not the worst and why he is possibly the best lyricst that west coast has seen?

"you're crazy, he's the best, now be gone bitch boy" isn't going to do it.

PaulyPac said:
there were like nearly a mill pre orders for say hi to the bad guy

How do you know there was like, 1 Million Pre Orders? lol your just making him look good, and your making him look like hes going to blow up! At the end of the day dude, its HIGHLY, HIGHLY unlikely.

it was on a website 2 years ago when it was supposed to be released, deathrow hyped it to the max with a billboard, adverts and stuff if you didnt know which you dont, a single was even played on the radio which i have a rip of i can post if you dont believe still, suge spent alot of money on crooked i, thats why he is so mad he left

you dont know anything about crooked i, so why post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online