Crooked I Is Gonna Be Big!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I can't list every song I've heard. But I've heard enough to make a decision. A while back, I downloaded whatever I could get by Crooked I off of limewire, on the strength of somebody's review on this board. I didn't like anything I heard.

I see your point. I'm just saying, I've heard plenty.

In my opinion, hes not good enough to blow up, no offence, I just don't like him

If your talking worldwide, it won't happen. If your talking just, you know, as big as Yukmouth, then yeh, maybe, but unlikely. But also, I think Yukmouth is alot better than Crooked I, and Yukmouth ain't worldwide.

Ristol986 said:
Yes, let me list artists I like. That would be fun. Whatever. I'll play. As far as rap goes, I like A Tribe Called Quest, Kweli, Em (before this new album, which is terrible), Nas. Those are my favorites. The relevance of that is questionable, as a person can like many different artists, and in doing so, like many different types of music. I enjoy Tupac, too. None of this means I should like Crooked I.

As for what Crooked I I've heard, your questions are silly. :)

I HATE Still Tha Row, Bang On 'Em, and Uh-Oh. My Life isn't a bad song. I just really wouldn't say that I like him. For me, he sucks. So there's no disagreement with that. There can't possibly be any disagreement with me not liking Crooked I. Yes, I've given him a shot. Yes, I enjoy rap music. I just don't like him. Sorry.

I feel the same way that you do, about Crooked I. I also personally think he sucks, and to say hes going to blow up big(whoever said that) is in a world of his own, because there is no way it will happen.

Robbo1984 said:
I feel the same way that you do, about Crooked I. I also personally think he sucks, and to say hes going to blow up big(whoever said that) is in a world of his own, because there is no way it will happen.
i think some of you people might be on drugs

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
PaulyPac said:
yukmouth is not better than crooked i in anyway, ask anyone who knows
lol you notice alot of people say that and i notice you always say he is not better then yuk.Any way iwas one of them dudes that said yuk was better.I take it back.But yuk did outshine crook on cali g's.

and whoever said crook sucks has to be on drugs or dont realize wtf they are saying

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
hey a dope verse is more then just punchlines and they had the same amount of bars.If you dont believe me go listen and count the bars.They both had 16 bars

PaulyPac said:
go to wakeupshow.com media and watch the crooked i freestyle vid then come back here and post he sucks

He still sucks in my eyes, just accept it dude. I DON'T LIKE HIM!!! I don't want to cause an argument, so leave it there, you like him, I don't, end of dude :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.