Crooked I Is Gonna Be Big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I am kind of getting into crooked I. Can someone please tell me a little about him. Ive checked all over the internet but i cant find anything. also can you maybe put up a song or 2 by him. Thanks :thumb: :thumb:

Yea, crooked I is dope...I have 2 listen 2 his songs more then once cuz he says so much shit...if u go back and listen u'll be like, "oh shit, thats a good one" or "haha, i didn't know he said that."

just becuz hes tight dont mean he'll be big, u forget how fucked up the industry is and how its who u know not how good u are.
ive heard like one song from crook(im gonna be contactin Pauly to get some more)but from what i heard the dude has skills, but look how many skillful rappers are out there that arent in the limelight.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Rukas said:
People have been saying he'd be big for about 5 years now.
As rarely as I agree with you, Ruk, you're right this time. Crooked I, while I really don't see his talent at all, has been hugely hyped by like ten people for a really long time. But he sucks, and he has no chance of actually getting famous.

Not to say that fame is a measure of talent, but he doesn't have one and won't get the other.

Ristol986 said:
As rarely as I agree with you, Ruk, you're right this time. Crooked I, while I really don't see his talent at all, has been hugely hyped by like ten people for a really long time. But he sucks, and he has no chance of actually getting famous.

Not to say that fame is a measure of talent, but he doesn't have one and won't get the other.
you think crooked i doesnt have talent ? go to sleep you aint even heard any of his songs

No Crooked I will probably be underground BIG haha... ppl will never see him as really big. Death Row wouldn't even help him neway cuz wtf is the row these days? Exactly! Nothing even with crooked I on its label it would still be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.