Cassidy Wanted For Murder

Haha I'll buy his album. I like the dude. Either way, i'm rooting for him, even if it is a publicity stunt, get your fucking paper man. "Keep your mind on your riches baby!"

sniper said:
hmmmmm ok so mtv news decided to make a fake news report then ? and all hip hop too ?........ sorry but ill take mtv and ahh over any1 over hot 97.
yeah, but I don't think mtv and allhiphop digged enough to find out if there was really a warrant out for Cassidy. Anyone who knows or listens to Miss Jones knows she's nosy and does alot of gossip and research, so I believe her. She had someone in high power call her show and put the rumors to rest that there was no warrant out for this man!! ITS PUBLICITY.!! Look at Cassidy-I know you aren't suppose to judge books by covers, but CMON, DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE HE SHOT OR EVEN KILLED SOMEBODY??

maybe not, but hot 97 is known for spreadin fake stuff aswell.......... and by the way his lawyer issued a press release statin that cassidy was not a part of the murder in anyway, but that doesnt have any effect on him being wanted for questioning.........

see streethop.com for updates on this case...... i reckon he didnt do it seems too outta character im not sayin hes a pussy just he doesnt seem that G-like to run up on sum1 wivan AK

Hituup said:
yeah, but I don't think mtv and allhiphop digged enough to find out if there was really a warrant out for Cassidy. Anyone who knows or listens to Miss Jones knows she's nosy and does alot of gossip and research, so I believe her. She had someone in high power call her show and put the rumors to rest that there was no warrant out for this man!! ITS PUBLICITY.!! Look at Cassidy-I know you aren't suppose to judge books by covers, but CMON, DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE HE SHOT OR EVEN KILLED SOMEBODY??
If you judged Cassidy by his actual "cover" then you'd believe he was a serial killer.......seriously, it would appear some people have never even listened to Cassidy & are trying to judge him...based on shit they never heard!!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
If you judged Cassidy by his actual "cover" then you'd believe he was a serial killer.......seriously, it would appear some people have never even listened to Cassidy & are trying to judge him...based on shit they never heard!!
Yea, people need to listen to his mixtapes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.