Cassidy Wanted For Murder

sergio castro said:
well then fuckers shouldent be talking shit bout 50 being fake right...(btw im not a 50 fan, dont own any of hiz albums) just a lot of hypocrysy iz all im sayin..
bein fake isnt about killing. damn im not even goin to try to explain

roaches said:
But for real - they had .45s, .40s, 9mms, multiple AK-47s and 7.62 mm rifles, and they only managed to kill ONE guy? That shit is not gangster.

The ladies tell me has nice lips and he has those big, doey eyes. He better get used to wrapping those lips on something meaty. He better bring along all that lotion he must be using to get that nice skin. Bubba an'nem are gonna make him hit those notes that R Kelly couldn't on "Hotel".
hahahaaha, roaches you homo!

i see some sad ass individuals in here, for all you know it could of been self defense..... or some other shit which was along those lines.

and damn i think he wont be sellin alot like gucci mane...........

HAHAHA....man... hip hop is so fickle these days....

Almost 80% of this board would say..."Cassidy ain't shit" or "he soft" or "he's fake" etc ect....now when he does act a fool, you got people saying "why'd he have to do that, he's got everything going for him" or "damn, Cassidy really was hard"

Cass, decided to keep it real....and like Chappelle said, "keepin' it real isn't for every situation"...this is a classic case of "keepin' it real" gone wrong....

- Big Up to Cassidy for dragging hip hop down another nothc!
- Shout Out to Cassidy's boys for bringing guns!
- Another Shout Out to the hip hop police for having every right to monitor rap!
...y'all been great...thanks for coming out..

*Interesting though, this is all happening around the same time his album's dropping....
**Roaches was right, what a Sigel biter

Farzin

sniper said:
i see some sad ass individuals in here, for all you know it could of been self defense..... or some other shit which was along those lines.

and damn i think he wont be sellin alot like gucci mane...........
With an AK?

6 in the morning will probably better describe the number of dudes in his cell after he gets locked up.

His career is history. And thank God, one less pop rapper to worry about. I have no sympathy because he did this himself. Though I'm sure another will replace him soon enough.

-Z-

ArtsyGirl

His gonna be found guilty since even his fans automatically cruicify him, I dont know but maybe we should wait for the facts before we judge. All we got is the police's accusations filtered through the media, what you expect a glowing report?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.