50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

Regardless....this shit is gonna sell like crazy...when i first heard Encore, i was like wtf? this shit sucks compared to "eminem show"....now look, lol its like fuckin 4x plat!
I aint hatin on nobody, but this album is not that bad, but the dude was right, it aint even an hour and people are sayin its shit, this happens to me too...i download albums, and im so anxious that i blaze through the tracks without really listenin to them...then later im like wow fuck! where did this track come from! lol...

Album is so avarage, nothing new, and nothing special. "GRODT" shits all over "The Massacre". The only tracks worth listening are 1,2,5, and 11. The Rest is crap.

after listenin 2 it once only liked a few songs, then listen to it again and like a few more, i didnt think it was gunna be comp for GRODT cuz just about every song on that album was a classic, compared to what everyone elsee is putting out this isnt that bad of an album

two187pac said:
........compared to what everyone else is putting out this isnt that bad of an album
truth brother, quote of the day! :thumb:
jada's cd was garbage, nas's double cd was garbage, ja's cd garbage, em's garbage, last few cd's i really listened to were the black album, beautiful struggle, GRODT, last couple of The Roots cds.... and this measures up as a relatively good cd, production wise n such

HellRazor05 said:
its like seriously.........whose album are they gonna ruin next? all three of those albums have the same feel to them. i dont know how 50 said this was anywhere close to GRODT. ill be the first to admit, that album was amazing....not one bad song IMO. but, this, come on 50. i expected more than this honestly. and now g-unit's just got beef with everyone, its gettin ridiculous. someone has to step up to the plate and shut these motherfuckers up. :thumb:

completly agree with you on that one :thumb: :D

Originally Posted by shinehigh
the 3 most highly disapointing albums in the last 6 months (results are from board members reactions) ...
2pac - Loyal 2 the game
Eminem - Encore
Now ... 50 Cent - Massacre

hmmmm ... what do all these have in common ...
they only reason is that all these albums got waaaaay too hyped up if evry1 didnt hype about the albums they wouldnt be dissapointed as i think encore was a solid album nothing special just solid, but because of the hype evreyone was expecting a classic but real hip hop fans knew its all just hype

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yeah I got 68mb.
128k rips.
I'll just pick up the cd when it comes out.
I quite like the album. Piggy Back is funny.

Anyone know where i can download it 1 track at a time, I got some slow ass internet, and I'll get disconnected if i try to download it as one big file, not to mention it will take a long time

_carmi

me, myself & us
a big disappointment. after Encore, LTTG, now its The Massacre.

but 50 created is own hype about the massacre saying it was better than GRODT. but GRODT is way better than The Massacre. well i just listened once to the album yet and thats what i think at the current moment. maybe the album will grow on me. but i think the songs Em produced on The Massacre arent that bad. i means its not those ones who makes the album bad.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.