50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

"If u feel like u on a fire boy drop n roll"

a diss 2 ja ..

Hes said Jada kiss is just local..lol not the best diss he could of done but i want 2 see them come back with something hard

this album is dry y'all if this reaches platium i will deffenetly be shocked

piggy bank ain't all that either all tha hype for a shit song and a shit album

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
the 3 most highly disapointing albums in the last 6 months (results are from board members reactions) ...
2pac - Loyal 2 the game
Eminem - Encore
Now ... 50 Cent - Massacre

hmmmm ... what do all these have in common ...

linx

Staff member
I'm a fan of 50 Cent and I think he makes good music.

I'm on dialup, so i'm still downloading the album, but what i've got so far I like. "In My Hood" is dopeness. "This Is 50" is alright. "Piggy Bank" is ill. "Gatman And Robin" is strange, but pretty ill too. I don't know why everyone expects every cd to be fucking amazing, but whatever.

the mods go and delete all the topics except one about the massacre, fucking great. it must be impossible to have more than ONE different topic surrounding ONE album, i mean god. i love these 17 page topics, they're so easily accessible.

stillkilluminati said:
the mods go and delete all the topics except one about the massacre, fucking great. it must be impossible to have more than ONE different topic surrounding ONE album, i mean god. i love these 17 page topics, they're so easily accessible.
I don't even see why the MODs even made this thread a sticky thread for everyone to see and download, but yet not do the same for Benzino's album or Bone Brothers album.

lil_angelo said:
this album is dry y'all if this reaches platium i will deffenetly be shocked

piggy bank ain't all that either all tha hype for a shit song and a shit album

are you serious, ill bet my left nut it goes atleast double platinum

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.