50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

I'm in que at position 29, lol.........All I know is I checked earlier and didn't see that bot with that packet even listed.......But whatever, I'll obviously post my opinion once I hear the full leak.

I'm going to wait a week or 2 before I make any judgements and listen to it a few times...hearing it in a few hours or 1 time don't mean you know the album or could seriously make a good judgement on it. There are classics albums that I didn't feel at first thought was crap then realized it was very good. That's what I do with all albums.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i dont understand how yall came up with all theses opions and it aint even been a hour yet since the album leaked.My verdict is still out.I cant lie i was feeling grodt more when it 1st came out.But like i said my verdict is still up in the air.I gotta crtique his lyrics,style and wordplay in detail.

VENOMOUS said:
i dont understand how yall came up with all theses opions and it aint even been a hour yet since the album leaked.My verdict is still out.I cant lie i was feeling grodt more when it 1st came out.But like i said my verdict is still up in the air.I gotta crtique his lyrics,style and wordplay in detail.
exactly

First listen was mixed to be honest. Some good tracks, some below par and most were average. Some of the averages will grow on me probably so Im not gonna go all out and criticise it or praise yet. My only opinion for now is that I expected more from Piggie Bank

listened to it once through 1st thourghts are that this is a pretty weak album i just dont like 50s style in most songs and the beats are below par really.
Piggy bank one of the worst diss tracks ever??

Scoobyffc

i expected more on this album.....i hope i'll listen again and feel the music but my 1st thoughts are that this is an average album, with sum weak tracks
again...thats my 1stsight on the album...i'll think about it again in a couple of weeks

It's poor. No matter how many listens you give it, it isn't gonna get miraculously better. Far far too many love songs that all sound the exact same. Sure the hooks are catchy and the kids and girls are gonna lap it all up, but as a pure hip hop album? Nothing short of terrible.

Piggy Bank must go down as the most overhyped song ever. The disses are very average. And in my opinion all of G-Unit lay down better verses on the last track than 50 manages on the entire album.

Peace.

can someone just upload piggy bank, thats all i wanna hear

edit: found it in another thread

edit 2: WOW..... that was fuckin garbage and my ears and brain are mad at me

I'm not a 50 fan at the least, but he does have some good disses sometimes, but that was complete garbage

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.