50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
"if 50 was to die today id be getting paid by a white boy at interscope be real nigga"-yukmouth,you think 50 aint heard that shit?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
1. Everyone that says Em and Dre made 50 is stupid, 50 made himself on the mixtape scene. 50 and G Unit were already blowing up on the streets, at that stage, 50 could of signed to any major label and gone at least platinum.

2. No one in the audios mentioned Eminem at all. Em will side with 50, simple mathematics, Game doesnt pull in enough money, he isnt as big as 50, and he doesnt have the group around him that 50 has. He doesnt have the movies, the clothes, nothing. Right now Game is a rapper, 50 is a star.

3. Maybe Dr. Dre wont be able to handle the pressure anymore again and he'll pack up, again, and he'll leave the label he created, again, and we'll have to wait 10 years for a new album, again.

Rukas said:
3. Maybe Dr. Dre wont be able to handle the pressure anymore again and he'll pack up, again, and he'll leave the label he created, again, and we'll have to wait 10 years for a new album, again.

thats makes sense

I agree with your first 2 points Rukas, I disagree with your 3rd. I don't think the good Doc would leave the label that is running shit right now. He ought to act like a boss and fine 50 for being a complete idiot, and talking shit about a guy that's making him money, have a sit down and try to move on.

Sorry, I watched Goodfellas last night, it has me thinking all mafia.

Hostile Apostle said:
I agree with your first 2 points Rukas, I disagree with your 3rd. I don't think the good Doc would leave the label that is running shit right now. He ought to act like a boss and fine 50 for being a complete idiot, and talking shit about a guy that's making him money, have a sit down and try to move on.

death row was running shit too. and he left cuz of shit with suge, he could easily leave with all the shit going on with aftermath

Rukas said:
1. Everyone that says Em and Dre made 50 is stupid, 50 made himself on the mixtape scene. 50 and G Unit were already blowing up on the streets, at that stage, 50 could of signed to any major label and gone at least platinum.

2. No one in the audios mentioned Eminem at all. Em will side with 50, simple mathematics, Game doesnt pull in enough money, he isnt as big as 50, and he doesnt have the group around him that 50 has. He doesnt have the movies, the clothes, nothing. Right now Game is a rapper, 50 is a star.

Agree with your first two points, but Dre would never leave the label he created. He owns it, it's not like Deathrow was, it woudn't make any sense for him to 'leave'. If anything, he'd break off Shady/G-Unit, but why do that when they're just packing money into his pockets with/without his production?

Jeremy

This shit is gay. 50 has a big ass head, dre and eminem made him. His lryics and beats are so mediocore. Hes not even in the top 10 all time.

Kareem

Hostile Apostle said:

maybe, he left the lable (Death Row) that was running shit atthe time i wouldnt put it past Dre ta pack up an leave, great producer but shithead when it comes to heat.

yea 50 was already blowing up already on the mixtape scene and yea woulda went platinum on his own at least on any major label.....BUT...that's just it. He would've been the equivelant to that of a Fabolous or Jadakiss, etc. He would have been a known rapper and everything but certainly not the star that he is 2day. And THAT right there...the 50 Cent we know 2day was , yes, made by Dre and Em

Hot97 studio gets shot at

As the title says.......coincidence that 50 was there? Hmmm....gotta double check with the news channel on this, but that's what i JUST heard a min ago.

Rukas said:

As far as point one, I agree with most of it, he would have went platinum, and would have been an avarage rapper. But we both know that without "In Da Club" he wouldn't be where he is today. That song alone made him what he is. The short apperances by Dre and Em as the "doctors", and cameos by other rappers in that video launched him into the stratosphere...

As far as point three, I totally disagree. Aftermath is Dre's own Empire. No way in hell is he going to give it up for some punk pussy bitch like 50 Cent. He can drop 50, and he's still getting all the royalty checks and a large cut of the money that 50 and G-Unit made for his label. Plus Dre's got the nuclear bomb of rap, which is Eminem. And Eminem will never, ever, disrespect Dre like 50 does. Eminem said it himself, he owes his life to Dre. And it was proven last year that Eminem can release a sub-par album, and still sell more than almost any other ARTIST in music.

Other than that, your input was well received and understood.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.