50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

man, this could be all for show. 50 coming down with anything to work as promo at this point and if it doesn't work and his sales suck,. its not b/c of ppl dont want his album even though he hyped it to be better than GRODT, it'll be because of how dre didnt have time, and how he had to work with 'no-name' producers and all this other bullshit

the hater on the phone 2 game LMAO!!!!!!! fireworks baby fireworks!!!!! g-g-g-g-g-Unit! :p

' i bootlegged ur album'
'ur going to hell'
'no ur going to hell'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'yo straight up id take a bullet for young buck' whats if he's the 1 pulling the trigger? :thumb: poor game he getting no love 2night, he didnt know what the fuck 2 say when he heard 50 is 'dissing' him....he had 2 mention ja to take the heat of him :thumb:

Damn, I made this thread about 2 hours ago and it's already had over 650 views. 50 Cent makes headlines baby. Too bad he's catching feelings like colds, he's worse than all my ex's combined...

I am actually a 50 Cent fan. I think he makes some catchy ass music...but you cannot take on the entire fucking industry and act like you can walk away from it. When you're constantly going at top 10 artists, you gotta figure that something is going to back fire.

50's shit list.....
Ja Rule, Nas, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Shyne, Lil' Kim, Game(?)

All of the above have a helluva fan base that will eventually stop buying his records.

BTW, 50's on The Funk Flex show right now. So more shit is about to be aired out. Too bad I don't live in NYC, I would have recorded all this drama.

am i the only one that thinks yuk is the studio right now planning some shit, this shit must be music to the inc and the regimes ears.

i knew the shit wouldnt last long, no lable stays on top, there is ALWAYS something not right in the music industry, anyway, 50cent had alot of good points, i mean i dont hate the guy, i prefer game overall but both fall into the same catogory, on one hand u got 50, he talks alot of shit, he beefs with people for sales and sometimes for no apprent reason and hes arrogant, on the other hand u got game who constantly makes threats but a couple of weeks later ends up being friends with the person hes beefin,also known for not being real(the shit with yuk is just fucked up, i mean, music aside that was fucked up, yuk tried to handle it like a man and sqaush the beef but we all know what game did).even from the start 50 and game both said they aint close, just a money relationship.

50cent and game are real disposable, 50 can threaten to leave interscope all he wants,do u know how fucking easy it is to make another 50cent, its so fucking simple if u gave dre and em 2 years, beats and and eminem collbo is all it takes for a rapper from the street to become the new craze, if i was 50 i would think real hard about pulling moves like that, becuz in the long run he is losing out, if i was him i would try to stretch that aftermath contract and make it last.

if game gets dropped, it wouldnt be bad, hes the new kid on the block, if aftermath drop him, def jam, rocafella would be on his doorstep.

Silleone said:
am i the only one that thinks yuk is the studio right now planning some shit, this shit must be music to the inc and the regimes ears.

i knew the shit wouldnt last long, no lable stays on top, there is ALWAYS something not right in the music industry, anyway, 50cent had alot of good points, i mean i dont hate the guy, i prefer game overall but both fall into the same catogory, on one hand u got 50, he talks alot of shit, he beefs with people for sales and sometimes for no apprent reason and hes arrogant, on the other hand u got game who constantly makes threats but a couple of weeks later ends up being friends with the person hes beefin,also known for not being real(the shit with yuk is just fucked up, i mean, music aside that was fucked up, yuk tried to handle it like a man and sqaush the beef but we all know what game did).even from the start 50 and game both said they aint close, just a money relationship.

50cent and game are real disposable, 50 can threaten to leave interscope all he wants,do u know how fucking easy it is to make another 50cent, its so fucking simple if u gave dre and em 2 years, beats and and eminem collbo is all it takes for a rapper from the street to become the new craze, if i was 50 i would think real hard about pulling moves like that, becuz in the long run he is losing out, if i was him i would try to stretch that aftermath contract and make it last.

if game gets dropped, it wouldnt be bad, hes the new kid on the block, if aftermath drop him, def jam, rocafella would be on his doorstep.
true words, like i said earlier 50 is easily replaced, em and dre made him they can destroy him and make anutha....but its all down to who really gets dropped, hard decision if it come's down to it, and yeah yuk, ja, nas, jada, fat joe etc will be having a good time listenin to this shit....50 exposed a weakness and there gonna use that shit to his advantage, if the 50 audio aint true ofcourse, but if it is g unir is gonna be the new INC getting disses thrown at em... :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
stillkilluminati said:
i like yuk, but he's fucking small time, man, seriously.
Yeah but he making more money then the average man.plus he gets respect unlike game.I told yall this was gonna happen when yuk dissed his ass,There in no way going to keep a nigga around like that especially after all that shit yuk was saying.Ha and he just found out what happened to him on 106 and park.He looked like he wanted to kill himself.Poor guy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.