50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

I remember that The Game and Eminem were ''cool'' but the only thing in common that they had was the love and gratitude they had for Dre and we know that Em & 50 are close.....so IMO the game will be the one that will be dropped from the label. If 50 gets dropped...then shit will change becuz young buck, lloyd banks, yayo and olivia will be dropped also........dont think Em and dre will think it would be profitable to do that. Game seems to start just as much shit as 50......damn, looks like the beggining of the downfall of Gunit/Shady/Aftermath

Game was just on 106 & Park talking about it...he said he came back from overseas, he was hearing things, but at the end of the day it's all about feeding his family. Based on what Game was saying....it does not sound like he's cool with 50 anymore.

obie, eminem, proof, dre, busta and game.....come on now, we all know that eminem is high on the whack-a-nater at the moment but the fact is em and dre made 50, g unit, they made them, they can destroy em.....they can bring any clown to replace 50 and yayo...

and em does have the lyrical capabilities to make 50 cent sit their and scratch his head...he'll be like what the fuck just happened, and im coming across as a dickryder i know....but i honestly belive g unit doesnt stand a chance without interscope backing them.....fuck come on, im dreaming now but nas, ja, jada, fat joe, shady, aftermath camp.....g unit cant take that pressure....

"Unless Eminem can churn out albums as quickly as this lot, then Shady/Aftermath will want to keep this lot."
nope think from this perspective, if em and the aftermath camp stop fucking about with everybody else's work em could concentrate on his actual work which is why encore sucked, since eminem show he done/worked on
8 mile
Grodt
cheers
Hunger for more
d12 world
LTTG
on top of the freestyles, Inc/ Source beef
so if all that shit was put aside he would be able to concentrate on his own shit...
he's smash 50....easily.....

2pac4prez2004 said:
obie, eminem, proof, dre, busta and game.....come on now, we all know that eminem is high on the whack-a-nater at the moment but the fact is em and dre made 50, g unit, they made them, they can destroy em.....they can bring any clown to replace 50 and yayo...

so if all that shit was put aside he would be able to concentrate on his own shit...
he's smash 50....easily.....
yeah but Em is cool with 50, Lloyd (i remember him saying he gone always fallow eminem, whatever he does), young buck (he said he's a big shady fan) and all the rest of the camp.

Em and the g-unit members dont like game, so dre will surely go with them and will drop Game

But, im certain this is just promoion for 50s new album

yeah em and 50 have been qouted to saying the both of them learnt alot from each other.....but i was just simply putting across my opinion on what i think will happen if shit turns bad...i didnt get to see the deathrow demise....i wanted the aftermath war for my generation :p

ya think dre would really drop game? that shit would cause mad beef....*pictures game running to suge* :thumb:

2Pax

The Game is more likely to be dropped from Aftermath than 50, but i'm not liking 50's attitude, saying he's gonna bail after completing a double album. Em and Dre made 50, it would be totally disrespectful to turn his back on them. And I believe if he leaves Aftermath he's careers gonna go downhill.

from allhiphop:

Damn...Young Buck was on the phone killin Game...."yo Fif imma see that nigga"....50 was like " chill Buck"....

Damn Buck killin Game

shit is gettin crazy, now even his own clique is dissing him (talkin about game)!

i dunno, he said he's leaving right after his next album, so don't you think dre would keep game ? (game will stay to work with dre) 50 is a bitch

yea that's true......if 50 and Em are as close as they are then why is he planning on leaving Shady??? If that's the case, then if i were Dre or Iovine, i'd drop 50 since he's gonna leave anyway.

Loyalty these days ; /

RIP Makaveli said:
from allhiphop:

Damn...Young Buck was on the phone killin Game...."yo Fif imma see that nigga"....50 was like " chill Buck"....

Damn Buck killin Game

shit is gettin crazy, now even his own clique is dissing him (talkin about game)!

LOL, download the Game interview I posted. Game says that out of the G-Unit he's the closest with Young Buck, hahahahahahah. I feel sorry for Game man...

R2X

OxyContin said:
This is now Official. 50 Cent's relationship with The "Hurricane" Game is over.

Get it here! The Game interview with Angie Martinez, three parts in a zip file. All links are for the same file!

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09SWRDHL7MJA217PND1AC9QTAL

http://rapidshare.de/files/735955/GameBeef.zip.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/735955/GameBeef.zip.html

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CIZVE8ZZM0QG137UNQDLXSW84

Listen to the hater chick, she's funny as fuck..

I've got this off of the ill community. They're listening to the Ed Lover show, and 50 Cent, Yayo, and Olivia are there too. When Ed lover asked 50 about the situation with the Game, 50 replied said something like this (I'm quoting the guy who wrote it on allhiphop.com)

here's the link to the thread at allhiphop.com
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=106259

as I'm reading the other replies, the situation is like this. 50 Cent is at 103.9 (or whatever...) in NY, talking with Ed Lover, while The Game is around the corner at Hot 97 talking with Angie Martinez...

This is supposedly what 50 Cent said while being interviewed by Ed Lover

50 on dre

All of this is confirmed, it's the truth.
All True... Crazy stuff goin down today.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.