your personal top 5 dead or alive list

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
upping....yall really need to check papoose out.That boy there be spitting some fire.check out monopoly and sharades its on his new mixtape.He is definiteley doing next level type shit on his mixtapes.It really makes me wonder what his album is going to sound like.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
venomous if u wanted this shit to be about moving on, gettin out of "96" and lettin a new generation in then why have 'dead' in the title because no rappers that have passed on should be anybodys favorites because they are just livin in the past and need to wake up. why defend the shit so much?

you say top 5 dead or alive but only list 5, then later some more dudes that are all alive and most of which havent even released much official shit at all.

plus of all the ppl u list on your top dead or alive, no pac and you're on his message board 9 years after his death? :confused:

i dont mind your lists tho its your shit of course :thumb:

EDouble

sniper said:
its street hop doggy ^^^^^^
true but its still on '2pacboard.com' and i found it odd that he would say top 5 dead or alive, and with not namin Anybody thats passed or Anybody thats not doin shit right now,not even Pac. he even mentions people bein up there but takes them out of his list. this should be called top 5 favorite' not top 5 dead or alive lists filled with current mixtapees,& because they are shining in the mixtape game and so people need to move on even though these people havent proved shit, Other than maybe mixtapes.

its all bout preferences though but thought it was lame to call it dead or alive as if sayin these are the best to have do it.

EDouble

sniper said:
http://www.streethop.com/forum/ wheres the pac in that ......... but yes its all about preferences.
Lol :D im talkin about how this is a 2pac related forum (and hence the banner with the pic of pac). this site isnt yet known for its general rap discussion.
but yeah u seen my points on what i was tryin to say :thumb:
peace

lol yeh i know, its cool....i understand what ur sayin. but everythin anyone says is jus opinion. u cant prove n e of this thread. all opinion.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
EDouble said:
venomous if u wanted this shit to be about moving on, gettin out of "96" and lettin a new generation in then why have 'dead' in the title because no rappers that have passed on should be anybodys favorites because they are just livin in the past and need to wake up. why defend the shit so much?

you say top 5 dead or alive but only list 5, then later some more dudes that are all alive and most of which havent even released much official shit at all.

plus of all the ppl u list on your top dead or alive, no pac and you're on his message board 9 years after his death? :confused:

i dont mind your lists tho its your shit of course :thumb:
Hell yeah im saying people should move on.Im not saying to 4get pac was one of the best,But come on dog like you said this is a tupac board and im not trying to be on some cliche type shit and put pac on my list. I put certain mixtape rappers on my list because in my eyes there mixtapes is shitting on half these rappers comming out with whole albums.

And come on dog half the people on this tupacboard dont even really listen to rap(there are some in street hop too.) they just listen to tupac.They need to expand there cd collections and listen to other shit other then pac.

I put dead or alive on the topic because im not going to deprive anybody from having there own personal choice.But i just hate it when anybody dick rides another man.Its ok to give props and represent 4 your favorite emcees but its another thing to dick ride them.They need to wake up because they act like rap ceased to exsist after pac died.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.