your personal top 5 dead or alive list

yea i know....

but i see alot of people on here shit on puffy for not writing his rhymes ... thought it was weird seein alot of dre on here i figured u all hated rappers who used ghostwriters

I was going to complain about your list too venomous, then it was pointed out that it's your "personal" top 5, so I won't give you shit. Here's my list:

Dead:
1) 2pac
2) Mac Dre
3) Eazy E
4) Biggie
5) Big L

Living:
1) Jay-Z
2) Eminem
3) Kurupt
4) Beanie Sigel
5) A shit load of rappers tied for the 5th spot including Jada, Bone Thugs, Kanye, DMX, Scarface/Geto Boys, Crooked I, Freeway, Cypress Hill, 50 Cent, Luda, Royce, Roscoe, Joe Buddens, and Pastor Troy.

....okay so that's my top 22.

ARon

No ones said somone was wak because they havn't released ab album. Anyone can make mixtape shit, just a hot verse having to mean nothing here and there. I want to see someone construct an album, an actual album. Not just a bunch of songs and shit, something that flows, has a theme, you know an album. So since being able to produce complete album after album constitutes as being "great", how can you put a rapper on your list if they havn't released an album?

for the same reason lloyd banks is on a few ppls lists here, but aint dropped any quality material for his album, so they go by mixtape standards.

VENOMOUS said:
listen i said personal top 5 dead or alive list,What cant you comprehend that?

I think its time to get off 2pac nas and biggies dick.

You are an funny idiot, first you ask after the personal top 5 and then its dickriding to say biggie nas etc.

I never said any of those rappers where bigger or better then big,2pac and nas.

Saigon and quan is shitting all over nas right now you better believe that.

no need to explain how dumb this comment is.

Like i said go get those albums and youll see they are shittin on 90% of the shit thats out today(not saying the shit thats out right now is not good)

Ok then you must have listen to over 90% of all Hip Hop albums, you must be a genius.

Its time to make way 4 the new generation of emcees
Nobody tries to stop them.

That's why hip hop today is garbage in my opinion. We're always looking to the next stars instead of appreciating the past. Let go of the 90's? I'd like someone to explain that to me more. We're always looking for the next big thing, and the second we do, someone comes out to find a reason to hate on them. If I have 5 rappers who have been around since the 90's and still around today, is that a bad thing? Is it actually a bad thing that i don't jump to judgement about who's going to be a top 5?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Aristotle said:
No ones said somone was wak because they havn't released ab album. Anyone can make mixtape shit, just a hot verse having to mean nothing here and there. I want to see someone construct an album, an actual album. Not just a bunch of songs and shit, something that flows, has a theme, you know an album. So since being able to produce complete album after album constitutes as being "great", how can you put a rapper on your list if they havn't released an album?
See i disagree, the reason why i added certain mixtape emcees(saigon &papoose and to a lesser effect cassidy) on my personal list. Is because in my eyes there shining the brightest out of all the mixtape emcees.If they were to release a album and the album is good then they score more points with me.
Wether its a mixtape or a album, rap is to rap so when they are rapping on a mixtape they are demonstrating there skills..... shit alot of these mixtape emcees mixtapes are better then some albums out right now.

cassidy will kill 95% of emcees in a battle and imo could possibly be the best battle rapper out now.Now that he built a lil name 4 himself expect his new album to be a banger.I dont even think jayz can even see this man in a battle.

Saigon = just listen to his mixtapes he has amazing flow, wityness,punch line and a hell of alot of deep as content.Reminds me of nas

Papoose-Ive been a believer since i heard him rape the whole alphabets.He took it to a next level on a mixtape,something most rappers cant do.

shit my personal list always is changing

bun b
scarface
andre 3000
crooked i
and yukmouth are also some of my top 5 personal favorite

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.