your personal top 5 dead or alive list

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Tonio1986 said:
Maybe you think you are cool and wise, if you dont choose any rappers that are considered as the best of all time by the majority of hip hop fans, but you are not, you are just dumb.

You said : Go listen to every body on my list I bet there shitting all over your favorite rappers.

Cassidy, Saigon and lil Wayne shitting on Biggie, Nas and Tupac, LMAO, you are def. a crack bitch.

By the way here is my list

1. Tupac
2. Nas
3. Biggie
4. Snoop
5. Dre

:eek: "This fucker just like the cliche rappers"
No I tell ya I keep it objective. I dont care if the list is boring for you or others but Im not lying.
listen i said personal top 5 dead or alive list,What cant you comprehend that?I never said any of those rappers where bigger or better then big,2pac and nas.

I think its time to get off 2pac nas and biggies dick. To many of you motherfuckers are stuck in 96 When most of yall wasnt even listening to rap in 96.Then scream some shit hiphop is dead blah blah blah pleaseeeee.Like i said go get those albums and youll see they are shittin on 90% of the shit thats out today(not saying the shit thats out right now is not good)

Saigon and quan is shitting all over nas right now you better believe that.

Its time to make way 4 the new generation of emcees

Scoobyffc

2Pac
Dr Dre
OutKast (back in the days)
Slim Shady
Snoop - Scarface (cant decide right now)

its funny.... the topic is : YOUR PERSONAL TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE LIST.
but when someone post his PERSONAL list, people complain about it...or disagree and think to have the right to say what is right or wrong with that list as if there is any rules to be a favorite artist to someone .

VENOMOUS said:
Im on crack.Lil guy be quiet.Go listen to every body on my list I bet there shitting all over your favorite rappers.You what like 14?So i dont really expect you to understand the music you listen to.Your list is so cliche on op of that.Go listen to the yard father,the drought,warning shots,the carter,cassidys mix tapes,papoose shit on kay slay mix tapes Then when your done check out all of kool g raps shit.
What youve been listening to rap 4 three years?
co sign, not hatin on anyone but, if u call those dudes wack cos they aint released albums, why dont mixtapes count ??
some of there mixtapes r better then other artists albums.

1.) 2pac
2.) Notorious B.I.G.
3.) Eminem
4.) Dr. Dre
5.) Snoop Dogg

typical or not, i dont give a fuck. Like someone else said its personal, why the hell is everyone bitching about who likes who.

jus curious...

people wit dre on your lists... u know he dont write his rhymes right? hes basically the west coast puffy wit better delivery and better beats

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.