Why Doesnt Marshall Do More Collabs?

^^ i kind of agree Hurts. look at the list.. 95% of that list is from the 90s, even though, according to him, he's been listening to rap since the early 80s.

MC mufasa said:
im not knocking anyone. i just didnt see the logic behind your statement. if the hip hop community worked the way you work (as in making ur friends take sides in your beefs) then there would be no such thing as collaborations between artists, and just normal general relationships. and plus, the kind of attitude u have does show some forms of selfishness, seeing as your making your friends get involved in your beefs. you expect them to, otherwise ull basically tell them to fuck off.

see where im getting at now?
Not necessarily true. I've always had that mentality and yes, I have had to cut off friends before, but for the most part of my life, I haven't had any problem with this "rule" that I have. See with me, it comes down to the fact that loyalty is THEE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of a friendship or any kind of relationship like that. So, if you're friend is hanging out with someone that is you're enemy (unless it's like their family member or someone they'd known for years before you), aren't you going to question the loyalty of your friend? You obviously probably would not, but I would.

I think, it seemed to me anyway that 2pac kinda had the same outlook on things which is why he had a lot of beef. I'm not saying now that "because 2pac did it" it's "cool" or whatever like that, just pointing it out.

You know, when you're not taking shots at me with Hurts, you don't seem to be a bad guy.

Hurts said:
now we dont have to agree...but uhh can u explain why u think canibus sucks..really nothing nuff said..you tried to avoid this question for a long time...I think you havent heard shit of him...Have you heard ne of his albums? mixtapes C true hollywood excluded...cuz that 1 sucks...

Im starting think now i already thought this..u really dont know who canibus or lets say sumthin stupid rite here..a talib kweli is...I think ur full of shit jason..ur list doesnt say shit...i dunno how old u really are..but im starting to think ur about the same age as I am..and that u been listenin to ur brothers albums..
OK, first of all, let's get something straight here. For the 1,000th time you're saying "I think you haven't heard shit of him". What would make you think or say that? You don't know me a fucking bit, so how are you going to tell me who i've listened to or not listen to? I mean really, I don't come on here and tell other people what they've heard or haven't heard. If someone says they don't like someone it means they have tried their stuff and don't like it.

I mean, you keep making these comments literally telling me what I do or don't like, who I listen to, what I have or haven't heard.

I don't like Canibus for the same reasons that everyone doesn't like the rappers they don't like. I don't like his lyrics, I don't like his flows, I don't like his deliveries, anything. Why can't that be a good enough explanation for you? Are you really that bored? I mean, fuck.

You are like seriously fucked in the head dude. I'm so not kidding. I seriously think you have a mental problem. I don't know what it is and why you seem to have wanted to single me out, but who I am is no secret. I have a fucking website where I pretty much put my whole life on it and NOTHING is secret. You wanna know who I am? Check my website out:
http://www.geocities.com/aspiringradiopersonality

And yes, I know who Talib Kweli is though I have never heard his stuff. I don't have an opinion on him. I just guess I never cared enough to pick up his albums. I mean, I am not a rich man and when I buy a CD, I am only going to buy that CD if I KNOW FOR A FACT that I'm going to like most of the music. The last time I bought a CD from an artist I hadn't really heard before was Kiss of Death by Jadakiss and I fuckin' hate that CD.

So, when I have a way to hear Talib Kweli, because I'm actually quite interested in hearing his stuff, I will let you know what I think of him.

I don't like too much East Coast rap, never have. I've always been very bias to West Coast rap.

But, dude, you're seriously on crack or something. It's really pathetic for you to come on here and start telling someone you don't know that they're lying about everything they say. It's obvious you have some sort of internet thug beef with me for some reason, so whatever your fucking problem is, get the fuck over it because I'm seriously getting sick of your punk ass.

MC mufasa said:
^^ i kind of agree Hurts. look at the list.. 95% of that list is from the 90s, even though, according to him, he's been listening to rap since the early 80s.
Fat Boys are the 80's, NWA is the 80's, MC Hammer is the 80's, Young MC was the 80's, Fresh Prince was the 80's, run DMC were the 80's, Beastie Boys where the 80's...what the fuck you talking about?

Plus..you know, I was born in '77, which means by '90 I was only 13 years old.

It is REALLY SAD how you and Hurts have decided for some reason to call me a liar about everything when you don't even know me. Really sad that you guys have nothing better in life to do.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Hurts said:
I Wanna Talk About Canibus U Idiot Do U Even Know Who He Is?
For some reason i found this hilarious lol!

I don't like Canibus for the same reasons that everyone doesn't like the rappers they don't like. I don't like his lyrics, I don't like his flows, I don't like his deliveries, anything. Why can't that be a good enough explanation for you? Are you really that bored? I mean, fuck.

Wow...Canibus is one of the best lyricists right now.

jason_g_718 said:
Not necessarily true. I've always had that mentality and yes, I have had to cut off friends before, but for the most part of my life, I haven't had any problem with this "rule" that I have. See with me, it comes down to the fact that loyalty is THEE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of a friendship or any kind of relationship like that. So, if you're friend is hanging out with someone that is you're enemy (unless it's like their family member or someone they'd known for years before you), aren't you going to question the loyalty of your friend? You obviously probably would not, but I would.

I think, it seemed to me anyway that 2pac kinda had the same outlook on things which is why he had a lot of beef. I'm not saying now that "because 2pac did it" it's "cool" or whatever like that, just pointing it out.

You know, when you're not taking shots at me with Hurts, you don't seem to be a bad guy.

Alright we'll agree to disagree... We got off topic anyway :)

btw im not taking shots at you - im just questioning you to clear some things up for me.

ThUg $TyLe said:
For some reason i found this hilarious lol!

Wow...Canibus is one of the best lyricists right now.
LMAO.

My sentiments exactly Thug Style.

MC mufasa said:
Alright we'll agree to disagree... We got off topic anyway :)

btw im not taking shots at you - im just questioning you to clear some things up for me.
Oh, I know you're not taking shots at me. At least not in this thread.

And that's cool, we can agree to disagree. Hell, no 2 people agree with each other on everything.

Ok lemme explain why I keep replying to jason.....

Dude says he's been listenin to hiphop since the 80's aka im a hiphop but yet he keeps talking about hiphop like a '99 hiphop fan....which is pretty strange..

He says he can tell wut race a rapper is by just listenin to his or hers voice...<<thats sum bullshit..and we all know it..

He is from Detroit which means he prolly knows more about D12 and eminem i mean sounds logical rite?..But he couldnt figure out how the royce da 5'9 d12 beef started...

He has either a total different taste or a fucked up view on hiphop..talk about welcome 2 d block as one of the best songs on kiss album..I mean wtf? that shit was wack...

He does not wanna answer ne questions about underground rappers but he does claim he likes underground rap..how the fuck...he says he does not dislike it cuz he is a underground rapper himself...( magoo ghostwritten)..But man...what underground rappers do even listen to...Im asking you...just sum big names...non phixion technique tech n9ne canibus* copyrite tonedeff man...if u dont dislike it talk about it..thats my point...U dont seem to know ne thing else but 90's mainstream rap and todays mainstream rap my bad todays rap that comes from aftermath...cuz like he stated..He does not listen to Nas not to Jay-z..which is pretty funny cuz he does respect em..? Joke rite? it sure made me laugh...

He doesnt like it when ppl diss him but he does diss others...jason take it like man u fag ( whoa that sounded gay)..

Now gimme some good reasons why u dislike canibus...cuz u havent givin a real reason...which only makes my points stronger u talk shit...Show that ur a head and reply...dont avoid my questions..gimme some real good reasons why you dont like bis...His lyrics? I dunno im guessin u think they suck cuz u werent able to understand em...Poet laureatte II is wack? 2000 bc is wack? whole rip the jacker album is wack?
The curriculum was wack?...dude you must be crazy saying he got wack lyrics..

Heres what I think...I think u dislike canibus cuz he had problems with Em....And I think im not the only one on this board who thinks that...

He does not only ignore canibus who is known for his lyrics..he also refused to admit big L got style...He is overrated he said after listening to 4 songs...LOL....very clever...

He claims to have listened to hiphop since the 80's but never took the time to listen to Illmatic but if Im correct he said he does have respect for nas..which is understandable..cuz he made other good albums..but braggin about how long you been listenin to rap and not pickin up illmatic is a bit weird isnt it?

And Jason if it makes you happy I dont have ne feelings for you..i dont hate you...
I think u just need to get Em and Pac's dick out of ur ears and start trying to listen to others as in artists and boardmembers..It is you who has a problem with other pplz opinions...Dont try to say its ne 1 else..cuz ive stated several times that we do not have to agree..Im just sayin how the shit works man...WELCOME 2 D BLOCK <<<DO I NEED TO SAY MORE PEOPLE?!!!

Oh wait i 4got sumthin...lol He said he grew up in a white suburban neighbourhood and was practically the only kid listening to rap in that neighbourhood lol..than he states in the 90's everybody was discussin who is the best rapper of the world snoop or pac?....

Hurts said:
Ok lemme explain why I keep replying to jason.....

Dude says he's been listenin to hiphop since the 80's aka im a hiphop but yet he keeps talking about hiphop like a '99 hiphop fan....which is pretty strange..

He says he can tell wut race a rapper is by just listenin to his or hers voice...<<thats sum bullshit..and we all know it..

He is from Detroit which means he prolly knows more about D12 and eminem i mean sounds logical rite?..But he couldnt figure out how the royce da 5'9 d12 beef started...

He has either a total different taste or a fucked up view on hiphop..talk about welcome 2 d block as one of the best songs on kiss album..I mean wtf? that shit was wack...

He does not wanna answer ne questions about underground rappers but he does claim he likes underground rap..how the fuck...he says he does not dislike it cuz he is a underground rapper himself...( magoo ghostwritten)..But man...what underground rappers do even listen to...Im asking you...just sum big names...non phixion technique tech n9ne canibus* copyrite tonedeff man...if u dont dislike it talk about it..thats my point...U dont seem to know ne thing else but 90's mainstream rap and todays mainstream rap my bad todays rap that comes from aftermath...cuz like he stated..He does not listen to Nas not to Jay-z..which is pretty funny cuz he does respect em..? Joke rite? it sure made me laugh...

He doesnt like it when ppl diss him but he does diss others...jason take it like man u fag ( whoa that sounded gay)..

Now gimme some good reasons why u dislike canibus...cuz u havent givin a real reason...which only makes my points stronger u talk shit...Show that ur a head and reply...dont avoid my questions..gimme some real good reasons why you dont like bis...His lyrics? I dunno im guessin u think they suck cuz u werent able to understand em...Poet laureatte II is wack? 2000 bc is wack? whole rip the jacker album is wack?
The curriculum was wack?...dude you must be crazy saying he got wack lyrics..

Heres what I think...I think u dislike canibus cuz he had problems with Em....And I think im not the only one on this board who thinks that...

He does not only ignore canibus who is known for his lyrics..he also refused to admit big L got style...He is overrated he said after listening to 4 songs...LOL....very clever...

He claims to have listened to hiphop since the 80's but never took the time to listen to Illmatic but if Im correct he said he does have respect for nas..which is understandable..cuz he made other good albums..but braggin about how long you been listenin to rap and not pickin up illmatic is a bit weird isnt it?

And Jason if it makes you happy I dont have ne feelings for you..i dont hate you...
I think u just need to get Em and Pac's dick out of ur ears and start trying to listen to others as in artists and boardmembers..It is you who has a problem with other pplz opinions...Dont try to say its ne 1 else..cuz ive stated several times that we do not have to agree..Im just sayin how the shit works man...WELCOME 2 D BLOCK <<<DO I NEED TO SAY MORE PEOPLE?!!!

Oh wait i 4got sumthin...lol He said he grew up in a white suburban neighbourhood and was practically the only kid listening to rap in that neighbourhood lol..than he states in the 90's everybody was discussin who is the best rapper of the world snoop or pac?....
Dude, you seriously have mental problems. When you grow up and can write full sentences and and actually write a grammatically correct sentence, then PM me or something.

Meanwhile, it's 6:43pm, now do your homework for school tomorrow and go to bed.

jason_g_718 said:
Dude, you seriously have mental problems. When you grow up and can write full sentences and and actually write a grammatically correct sentence, then PM me or something.

Meanwhile, it's 6:43pm, now do your homework for school tomorrow and go to bed.
Jason...dont be a bitch..i just gave the facts to you...thats how it is...u either reply to em..and say im wrong...or you...u admit that u have been acting stupid lately....and that u deserve all the hating you get...

But uhh dont try to come off smart cuz ur far from smart my friend...
the way I type on this board is up to me..and if u really find it so annoying u can quote my posts and edit em...Also..u ever thought of the possibility that we might have to deal with a time difference?...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.