Why Doesnt Marshall Do More Collabs?

MC mufasa said:
No dont weasel out of it buddy.

Ill say it again (and let me just say im not putting "any words into your mouth", or "twisting shit around", as you put it)

Yes. If Jada was FRIENDS with Ja Rule. Cant he be FRIENDS with both Eminem and Ja Rule? The quarrel is between JA RULE AND EMINEM NOT JADAKISS. And what do you mean by "question Jada's intentions even more"? What do you think his intentions are? To steal Eminems shit or something? NO! His intentions include making quality music, creating new friendships amongst fellow rappers, and as far as i can see, Jadakiss ASKED Eminem to be on the D-Block track. Eminem didnt force Jada to put him on it - so eminem could have well and truly refused to do the track seeing as Jada was friends with Ja.

--------------

And you got a bad attitude. This attitude shows tha you think the world revolves around you, and that you are too self involved. See, youre turning your own beef with someone into a beef with all your friends and that person. You think everyone should be down with you and not the other. It shows you are self involved.

My assumption anyway.
LOL again @ "weasling out of things'.

You're funny dude.

I don't find anyting wrong with not having friends who hang out with your enemies.

Peep the song "Loyalty" by D12 and learn something.

Bottom line is, you can say what youwant about me because you do not know anything about me other than maybe a few of my musical preferences. When you speak of someone that you don't know, you're speaking ignorance.

So go ahead, keeping speaking ignorance.

Farzin

jason one question, do you ever listen to anything else but D12 , eminem and whatever comes out of the shady camp? dude you seem kind of obsessed. And i understood the statements you made about jada being on ja rule's song just like Mc mufasa. People take these "beefs" way too serious, as far as i know jada makes songs with everyone because he doesnt have a poblem with anyone. He is a grown man he can do whatever he wants. he has a business relation with em and ja. Let's face it none of these guys in the industry are real homeboys or whatever. it all comes down to business. and thats no reason to be dissed for or be mad at.

btw you are biased but who isnt these days? well

jason_g_718 said:
LOL again @ "weasling out of things'.

You're funny dude.

I don't find anyting wrong with not having friends who hang out with your enemies.

Peep the song "Loyalty" by D12 and learn something.

Bottom line is, you can say what youwant about me because you do not know anything about me other than maybe a few of my musical preferences. When you speak of someone that you don't know, you're speaking ignorance.

So go ahead, keeping speaking ignorance.

Ohh D-12 said it!! Omg why didnt you tell me earlier?? Thats it case closed youre completely right i mean D-12 said it man!! gees and here i am looking all stupid cos D-12 have something to say about loyalty!!

I dont think so.

You're even funnier, dude.

Judging by this little discussion we've had, it kind of gives me an idea of what your character is like. If i only listened to mainstream rap it'd show that i dont know much about the genre wouldnt it? the same thing goes when u say something about urself and i make a logical assumption from it.

Let me just add this:

Jadakiss' relationship with Eminem is totally different and incomparable to the relationship D-12 has with Eminem. Eminem (correct me if im wrong) grew up with the members of D-12. They are there for each other, just like brothers.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
aban said:
Are you a pussy? Why would anybody be scared of dre.dre or even eminem...and what fucken powers do they got, are they gonna kill anybody they want with thier super powers. are they starting some kind of revolution or some kind of movement

You are so dumb.
I attempted to reply intelligently but then realised it'd go straight over your head.
So I'll leave it.....

MC mufasa said:
Ohh D-12 said it!! Omg why didnt you tell me earlier?? Thats it case closed youre completely right i mean D-12 said it man!! gees and here i am looking all stupid cos D-12 have something to say about loyalty!!

I dont think so.

You're even funnier, dude.

Judging by this little discussion we've had, it kind of gives me an idea of what your character is like. If i only listened to mainstream rap it'd show that i dont know much about the genre wouldnt it? the same thing goes when u say something about urself and i make a logical assumption from it.

Let me just add this:

Jadakiss' relationship with Eminem is totally different and incomparable to the relationship D-12 has with Eminem. Eminem (correct me if im wrong) grew up with the members of D-12. They are there for each other, just like brothers.
All you've done here is make assumptions about me.

You're posts don't bother me because you know nothing about me. It's pretty much that simple. I come here to conversate with other rap fans because most of my friends don't like rap music. So, therefore, I come here. I come here to find out about stuff that I have no other way of finding out. YOu come here and use your life to "sum up" other people and tell people you don't know what their character is like.

Get a fucking life. You wanna be phsychiatrist? Go to fucking school and then try what you've learned out on mommy first.

jason_g_718 said:

You're posts don't bother me because you know nothing about me. It's pretty much that simple. I come here to conversate with other rap fans because most of my friends don't like rap music. So, therefore, I come here. I come here to find out about stuff that I have no other way of finding out. YOu come here and use your life to "sum up" other people and tell people you don't know what their character is like.

Get a fucking life. You wanna be phsychiatrist? Go to fucking school and then try what you've learned out on mommy first.
funny how u shut down when he backed all his comments...lol...now ur just dissin him...

jason_g_718 said:

So you call this a conversation? I didnt throw insults at you. Oh wait you're 27 right? I was about to tell you to grow up a little.
I didnt know itd hurt you that much to be wrong.

MC mufasa said:
So you call this a conversation? I didnt throw insults at you. Oh wait you're 27 right? I was about to tell you to grow up a little.
yeah he is a little slow and a little late with everything

Hurts said:
funny how u shut down when he backed all his comments...lol...now ur just dissin him...
LOL at "you shut down"...whatever that means.

And I'm dissing here because I don't appreciate some dude who knows NOTHING about me telling me what I listen to and so forth.

You want to knock the artists I like? No problem. But don't sit and tell me what I do or don't like/listen to or tell me how my "character is".

MC mufasa said:
What am I wrong about? Why am I wrong? Because you said so?

jason_g_718 said:

And I'm dissing here because I don't appreciate some dude who knows NOTHING about me telling me what I listen to and so forth.

You want to knock the artists I like? No problem. But don't sit and tell me what I do or don't like/listen to or tell me how my "character is".
Is it really that hard 4 u to figure out what SHUT YOU DOWN could mean...You didnt say shit back to what he had to say about the hiphop u came to talk about...

So now ima ask u 1 more time...share ur thoughts on other artists as canibus please...See im trying to figure out if we have ne thing in common....^ no homo

Hurts said:
Is it really that hard 4 u to figure out what SHUT YOU DOWN could mean...You didnt say shit back to what he had to say about the hiphop u came to talk about...

So now ima ask u 1 more time...share ur thoughts on other artists as canibus please...See im trying to figure out if we have ne thing in common....^ no homo
What does it matter what we have in common?

You want a full list of artists I listen to in the rap genre other than Eminem? OK...LIsting both OG's and newer artists:

Fat Boys
Run DMC (I actually only like about half their work though)
2pac
Dr. Dre
Snoop Doggy Dogg (no..not Snoop Dogg, before he fell off)
Royce Da 5'9"
Obie Trice
D12 (and I'd buy solos from Proof and Kuniva if they put them out)
Young Buck (listening to his CD right now actually)
Lloyd Banks
Young MC
Jermaine Dupri (Life in 1472)
Method Man
Redman
Ice Cube
Kurupt
Tha Dogg Pound
Warren G.
Nate Dogg (if you count him as a "rapper")
Westside Connection (their first album only)
Beastie Boys (older stuff..nothing post-90's)
NWA
Big Syke
Fresh Prince (I mean his shit from the 80's too, not the 90's)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Those are the artists I listen to most.

Hurts said:
I Wanna Talk About Canibus U Idiot Do U Even Know Who He Is?
You said you wanted to talk about other artists I listen to.

Of course I fucking know who Canibus is, he sucks, 'nuff said.

Nothing to talk about in regards to Canibus.

jason_g_718 said:

im not knocking anyone. i just didnt see the logic behind your statement. if the hip hop community worked the way you work (as in making ur friends take sides in your beefs) then there would be no such thing as collaborations between artists, and just normal general relationships. and plus, the kind of attitude u have does show some forms of selfishness, seeing as your making your friends get involved in your beefs. you expect them to, otherwise ull basically tell them to fuck off.

see where im getting at now?

jason_g_718 said:
You said you wanted to talk about other artists I listen to.

Of course I fucking know who Canibus is, he sucks, 'nuff said.

Nothing to talk about in regards to Canibus.
now we dont have to agree...but uhh can u explain why u think canibus sucks..really nothing nuff said..you tried to avoid this question for a long time...I think you havent heard shit of him...Have you heard ne of his albums? mixtapes C true hollywood excluded...cuz that 1 sucks...

Im starting think now i already thought this..u really dont know who canibus or lets say sumthin stupid rite here..a talib kweli is...I think ur full of shit jason..ur list doesnt say shit...i dunno how old u really are..but im starting to think ur about the same age as I am..and that u been listenin to ur brothers albums..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.