Why Doesnt Marshall Do More Collabs?

adxg

How come em doesnt do more collabs>? He dick rides nas but he has never done a track with him. Why does he always put obie and other faggots on his songs when he could be collabing with decent rappers i.e ice cube, wc, nas, az, kurupt, scarface,silk the shocker

adxg said:
Fuck up cunt, contribute to the thread!
If your really think my posts didn't not contribute to the thread, please explain what you think contributing to a thread is...

and did you really need to call me cunt?

adxg

Sorry Dude, my bad, I agree daniel, this guy is a serious hip hop fan, his name value would have most artists wanting to use him on a track or exploit him, so why doesnt he do more collabs, he has never got down with cormega, mobb deep.

ice cube sucks anymore. silkk the shocker was tight on his first two albums but sucks after that. IMO if he hooks up wit anyone it should be Del,AZ,Scarface or Big Noyd. If he has too many collabo's on his album,people will think he fell off and needs fillers. And if people are gonna throw the "he has too many from his camp already" you also hafta know that his album is gonna sell no matter what and he wants the other artists in the camp to get some light before their album drops.

Rock

he did that one song, with tech n9ne, krs one, xzibit, and I can't remember the rest that were on the song or the song name :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.