why all the hate on P diddy, is he that bad or what

Duke said:
If i'm on Puffys nuts then you must have his dick up in your small intestines, dog. You're defending the muthafucka in every post. And it's not like every time i post i do that to spread Puffy hate, i've got better things to do. No, every time i make a post explaining my standing on the situation (which would be, Puffy's a admirable businessman, a horrible mc, a great manager/producer and a bitch on the personal level, thats it) you're hopping along like the easter bunny claiming that i'm hating on the man. i'm not. i'm simply replying to the topic, man.
Like I said in my post I don't even listen to the guys music...and sure in all the posts i have made i have admitted that he is not the greatest lyricist and that he made some bitch moves...but it's not worth hating on...I don't get how why you can't just let it go...

The shit is funny cuz I fucking agree with some of your reasons most actually but I don't look at it the same fucking way...it annoys me..you say specially you duke...say it's not worth hating on g unit or chingy and shit..but I feel like this is the same situation..You don't like the guy ok...but why do ppl have to make a thousand posts telling everybody how much they dislike diddy..I don't know why you have to repeat that he is a horrible lyricist....

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THAT? IT'S NOT WORTH REPEATING !! DON'T YOU GET THAT NOBODY EVEN LOOKS AT HIM AS A LYRICIST? YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU ARE BEING SERIOUS....LOL...DO WE SEE CHINGY AS A LYRICIST? DO WE SEE MAGOO AS A LYRICIST? NO!!!!!!!! DIDDY IS IN THE SAME GROUP...PPL THAT RAP BUT ARE NO TRUE LYRICISTS....

You either just don't understand what I am aiming at or you don't want to know.

And how about you stop posting in this thread trying to stop people from expressing how they feel about Puff? If this thread was so pointless it would have been closed by now, there arnt that many people in here hatin for no reason.
This thread is at this point very pointless it has no use...and if you remember the owners of this website are as immature as ne fucking diddy hater in this thread...Here it is maybe its indirectly but 2pac fans and puffy don't go together very well...NOt that a lot of 2pacfans are dickryders I am not saying that or at least not now...it's a fact...2pac fans and diddy don't go together...and this thread is proof of that..so was the p.diddy thread. This may go a lil bit far but hm...they could have picked ne 1 but decided to pick diddy...2pac fans-=> diddy...coincidence? I have seen so many ppl hate on diddy for no fucking reason and not just as jokes I think it's no longer a coincidence...That is how I think about it...

Plus take a look at this thread...5 pages filled with dumb posts...including mine ( sure not all of my posts are on topic or good)

5 pages and the conclusion?

You hate Diddy because he fucked Shyne up
You hate Diddy because he is a horrible mc
You hate Diddy because of the way he acts? <<explain that to me than...maybe you can add something usefull to this thread...
PPl hate DIddy because he brought gay glamour into hip hop.... :rolleyes:

4 fucking arguments!!

5 pages 4 things and that is enough 4 you ppl to diss him all the time..I don't get it..I have no fucking clue why that makes you dislike him that much or at least yall dislike him enough to gang up and hm...make this a 5 page long thread full of bullshit...

4 arguments that's fucking ridiculous... :eek:

This thread will last longer if it doesn't get locked soon...It's an useless discussion now neway because...you and Duke will never agree with me while I do agree with you when you say nobody takes him seriously...and he did some stupid things...but that's not worth 5 pages...thats what I been trying to say all the time..but all I get is the same bullshit...Diddy this diddy that thats our reason..you either hate with us or you don't theres no way you can change our minds neway...and thats where this thread/discussion is at now... :eek:

A fucking ridiculous thread it is..It could have been mature but it isn't and it fucked up on the 1st page already...

I didn't read alot of this thread because it just started to seem like a bunch of "I'm right! You're not!" nonsense.

I don't like Puffy, but I do not share the level of "hate" that alot of people apparently have.

The thing that makes me neutral to him is that I just don't like his rhymes. Whether or not they are generally accepted as good or bad, I'm just not feeling them. They just don't seem to flow well and it can sound forced alot.

The thing that makes me annoyed by Puffy is his omnipresence throughout some of my favorite hip-hop (I'm a big Biggie fan), when he really shouldn't have been on there. Songs for reference:

Notorious BIG, Juicy - This was the first time I heard Puffy in the background of a song, and I was trying to figure out exactly what the hell he was doing. But after a while, I just shrugged it off. This song wasn't as bothersome because his voice was sort of faded out.

Notorious BIG, Hypnotize - By the time I heard this song, I had taken note that it appeared Puffy was only putting his voice on songs that looked like they would be successful. He really had no place repeating Biggie's lines or "answering" them.

Notorious BIG, Nasty Boy - I have gotten to the point that I can't bare to listen to this song do to the non-stop repetition of "C'mon.. yeah.." throughout the entire track. Why is he there? What purpose does he serve to better the song?

Notorious BIG, Long Kiss Goodnight - This is the one that gives me my personal opinion that Puffy is something of a coward. Biggie had a good track going and it's pretty much obvious who it was directed at. But then when you hear Puffy yelling and screaming over the entire track, it's' like Biggie is standing out against Pac and the Outlawz, firing back at them and Puffy is just latched onto Biggie's shoulders yelling at them.

Now I think that alot of times people give Puffy too much crap for the sampling he did. The man knows how to make a hot club-banger and he knows what sounds good. If that means sampling every song created in the 1980's, so be it.

I'm by no means a guy who actively hates Puffy and tries to insult him and everything he does. But he sticks out to me as an artist who just annoys me alot and sort of looks like a coward.

Disagree or disregard, those are my two cents.

ArtsyGirl

I have seen so many ppl hate on diddy for no fucking reason and not just as jokes I think it's no longer a coincidence...That is how I think about it...
I dont get it, its not like theres a hate thread every week about Diddy. This is the first I've actually seen in a long time, and I dont even think people are replying as ignorant as in other threads. The only reason this is being discussed is because someone made a thread asking for it. Apart from a few posts in here everyone is replying with an argument and whether you like that or not its going to be debated. Diddy isnt the only one in Hip Hop that gets this kind of treatment, I'm sure if you go over to a Biggie board Tupac will get the same reaction. 5 Pages get over it.

P. Diddy

one mc on dj said:
Like I said in my post I don't even listen to the guys music...and sure in all the posts i have made i have admitted that he is not the greatest lyricist and that he made some bitch moves...but it's not worth hating on...I don't get how why you can't just let it go...

The shit is funny cuz I fucking agree with some of your reasons most actually but I don't look at it the same fucking way...it annoys me..you say specially you duke...say it's not worth hating on g unit or chingy and shit..but I feel like this is the same situation..You don't like the guy ok...but why do ppl have to make a thousand posts telling everybody how much they dislike diddy..I don't know why you have to repeat that he is a horrible lyricist....

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THAT? IT'S NOT WORTH REPEATING !! DON'T YOU GET THAT NOBODY EVEN LOOKS AT HIM AS A LYRICIST? YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU ARE BEING SERIOUS....LOL...DO WE SEE CHINGY AS A LYRICIST? DO WE SEE MAGOO AS A LYRICIST? NO!!!!!!!! DIDDY IS IN THE SAME GROUP...PPL THAT RAP BUT ARE NO TRUE LYRICISTS....

You either just don't understand what I am aiming at or you don't want to know.

This thread is at this point very pointless it has no use...and if you remember the owners of this website are as immature as ne fucking diddy hater in this thread...Here it is maybe its indirectly but 2pac fans and puffy don't go together very well...NOt that a lot of 2pacfans are dickryders I am not saying that or at least not now...it's a fact...2pac fans and diddy don't go together...and this thread is proof of that..so was the p.diddy thread. This may go a lil bit far but hm...they could have picked ne 1 but decided to pick diddy...2pac fans-=> diddy...coincidence? I have seen so many ppl hate on diddy for no fucking reason and not just as jokes I think it's no longer a coincidence...That is how I think about it...

Plus take a look at this thread...5 pages filled with dumb posts...including mine ( sure not all of my posts are on topic or good)

5 pages and the conclusion?

You hate Diddy because he fucked Shyne up
You hate Diddy because he is a horrible mc
You hate Diddy because of the way he acts? <<explain that to me than...maybe you can add something usefull to this thread...
PPl hate DIddy because he brought gay glamour into hip hop.... :rolleyes:

4 fucking arguments!!

5 pages 4 things and that is enough 4 you ppl to diss him all the time..I don't get it..I have no fucking clue why that makes you dislike him that much or at least yall dislike him enough to gang up and hm...make this a 5 page long thread full of bullshit...

4 arguments that's fucking ridiculous... :eek:

This thread will last longer if it doesn't get locked soon...It's an useless discussion now neway because...you and Duke will never agree with me while I do agree with you when you say nobody takes him seriously...and he did some stupid things...but that's not worth 5 pages...thats what I been trying to say all the time..but all I get is the same bullshit...Diddy this diddy that thats our reason..you either hate with us or you don't theres no way you can change our minds neway...and thats where this thread/discussion is at now... :eek:

A fucking ridiculous thread it is..It could have been mature but it isn't and it fucked up on the 1st page already...
And your point is :confused:
u have alot of anger in you playa

artisticgurl said:
I dont get it, its not like theres a hate thread every week about Diddy. This is the first I've actually seen in a long time, and I dont even think people are replying as ignorant as in other threads. The only reason this is being discussed is because someone made a thread asking for it. Apart from a few posts in here everyone is replying with an argument and whether you like that or not its going to be debated. Diddy isnt the only one in Hip Hop that gets this kind of treatment, I'm sure if you go over to a Biggie board Tupac will get the same reaction. 5 Pages get over it.
sure you are right when you say ppl hate him on other boards it's not just a tupacboard thing...Every artists has haters...we all know that...but my point is the arguments that are being used are totally irrelevant...in my opinion..we have a different a opinion and I can live with that just maybe one day you'll think the same as I do cuz I used to treat other artists the same as you treat diddy now..and I realised it's ridiculous...

ArtsyGirl

one mc on dj said:
sure you are right when you say ppl hate him on other boards it's not just a tupacboard thing...Every artists has haters...we all know that...but my point is the arguments that are being used are totally irrelevant...in my opinion..we have a different a opinion and I can live with that just maybe one day you'll think the same as I do cuz I used to treat other artists the same as you treat diddy now..and I realised it's ridiculous...
And how do I treat Diddy?

artisticgurl said:
And how do I treat Diddy?
I am saying you use what I call bullshit arguments to hate on a person...am not dissing you tho...I just think you could have expressed your dislikes towards diddy a bit better but since you/yall have no real arguments it's called hate... :rolleyes:

I mean saying he is lyrically horrible is a definetly a bullshit argument..
I have several times explained why...

Newayz I dunno how you look at my posts I didn't wanna offend you in any way..

ArtsyGirl

one mc on dj said:
I am saying you use what I call bullshit arguments to hate on a person...am not dissing you tho...I just think you could have expressed your dislikes towards diddy a bit better but since you/yall have no real arguments it's called hate... :rolleyes:

I mean saying he is lyrically horrible is a definetly a bullshit argument..
I have several times explained why...

Newayz I dunno how you look at my posts I didn't wanna offend you in any way..
Dont stress I'm not offended. I just think your grouping me with other people and you really dont know/understand my opinion on Diddy. Its a fair argument that I wouldnt like a rapper who I dont consider to be a good rapper. Thats a complete personal judgement on preferances of music, you can feel different about that but you cant call my opinion a bullshit argument. Sometimes you meet people and something about them makes you not like that person, some people dont get along with other people thats just how the world works. Thats how I feel about Puff, something about him makes me dislike him. I dont go on every thread or mention it every chance I get (its not even in my sig :eek: ) but thats just the way it is for me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.