why all the hate on P diddy, is he that bad or what

man that nigga is responsable for Biggie´s Death, do you know the circum´s of Biggie´s arrival in L.A. !? how da fuck u gonna put him out on the Westcoast like dat ! dat´s Murder !!!

for that only, the rest is minor, but for that i don´t give a fuck about this nigga ! he´s gonna get his some day !

and i ain´t that a Biggie fan, Pac fan for death, i like biggie also ! :D

HellRazor05 said:
i like diddy, yall just mad you aint got the $$ he does. if he wasnt a good rapper, his shit wouldnt have sold. nuff said. the only thing i didnt like was the thing with shyne but thats ancient history. and theres no proof that he set pac up so im sick of hearin this bullshit. he brought a line of great rappers in the game.....mase, biggie, shyne, the lox, black rob, etc. etc.
i agree. he's a pussy, backstabber, lier, hypocritical elitist. BUT, i respect him cuz those attributes work in the business world. he played countless ppl and made a dumptruck full of cash in the process. he got his, and other wayyyy more talented performers/singers/rappers/producers/etc. will never sniff a fraction of his cake. he played the game to his advantage, fair or not fair.

HellRazor05 said:
you really live up to your screen name huh? :rolleyes:
two words HellRazor05:

fuck off, and fuck your sign mr Perfect bullshit !!! print this muthafucka !!

i said when i said it, i am a big Pac fan, but i also Respect Biggie, so fuck you !!!

;)

I LOVE Diddy, Why?, because he so damn controvercial,look at the in depth discussion i created by mentioning his name. his as controvercial as eminem. EveryOne loves controversary right? All respEct to puff daddy, aka puffy, aka p diddy, aka Diddy.

nah, truth is he can sound alright on the mic when he wants. and if i had the chance id download his old albums i would

ArtsyGirl

Why wouldnt he want to sound good on the mic? And if he can do it as easily as when he wants why dont we hear it more often? And people dont love controversy they just love to rant on about something they either love or hate. Majority in this thread hate Puff.

Duke

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
the forum clown huh? i dont even listen to puffy im just simply saying hes not a bad lyricist at all. this is obviously an opinion type thing and you disagree. theres no need to call me a clown for expressing my opinion. but maybe i should call you a clown for yours? would that be correct?
it's not an opinion really. puffy isnt even a lyricist. its a pure fact. dude can not write proper rhymes, period.

saying "its my opinion that puff isnt a bad lyricist" is like saying "its my opinion that bush is a woman". it makes no sense. puffy IS a bad lyricist. when you think he isnt its prolly cos he got someone else to write that shit for him.

I'm not too fond of Mase either! Puffy has no talent, his rapping sounds like talking to me. I like the Benjamin song and Mo' Money Mo' Problems only when Puffy shuts up, I think the songs probably are better in their origional form though.

Mo' Money Mo' Problems Problems

Do we see Puffy practicing what he is preaching? He isn't giving his albums away! I think that song was a cheap shameless way for people to part with their money believing they will get less problems by buying a Puffy CD! Puffy can produce all the songs he wants, but don't rap in them! I see life as no money mo' problems!! I don't know where he is coming from!!

Puffy Here Puffy There Oh My No Puffy Is Everywhere!

I am sick and tired of seeing Puffy pop up in everybody's videos. Puff shows up more in a Mase video than Mase himself do! Biggie was his biggest lap-dog, but now since he is dead Mase is his new puppy!! Speaking of Biggie's death hasn't Puffy and his ex-wife Faith benefited from the song about him. I'll be missing you my foot that song played for over 6 months and you know Puffy and Faith got paid! I have a feeling Puffy killed Biggie and f@cked Faith, lmao!!! Before you send me your hate, no Puffydickriders.

Serilously yall on some fucked up shit..maybe ha I have grown up..it's not worth hating..yall agree but at the same time this thread is still alive and filled with hate towards diddy for really dumb reasons..

Duke

Staff member
one mc on dj said:
Serilously yall on some fucked up shit..maybe ha I have grown up..it's not worth hating..yall agree but at the same time this thread is still alive and filled with hate towards diddy for really dumb reasons..
dude, get over it. theres a solid difference between hate and dislike.

Lok

I heard Puffy is re-doing the tribute song "We'll Always Love Big Poppa" to "We'll Always Love J. Cochran", and the song is set to feature O.J Simpson...

i look at it like.. do i like diddy? i like the fact that hes a business man first now do i like sean combs personality? no i watched the way he punked around those kids on da band n everytime hes in a interview hes pretty much sucking his own dick.. none of the acts hes brought out are still with him except for ma$e he isnt good at keeping business and friendships seperate..he is a business man he doesnt have great people skills but he knows how to market himself and his acts( the ones that stay with him) so yeah i admire some of the stuff he did but i dont like him personally

Duke

Staff member
snufflez187 said:
i look at it like.. do i like diddy? i like the fact that hes a business man first now do i like sean combs personality? no i watched the way he punked around those kids on da band n everytime hes in a interview hes pretty much sucking his own dick.. none of the acts hes brought out are still with him except for ma$e he isnt good at keeping business and friendships seperate..he is a business man he doesnt have great people skills but he knows how to market himself and his acts( the ones that stay with him) so yeah i admire some of the stuff he did but i dont like him personally

ex-fuckin-actly. and thats not hating on the man.

Duke said:
dude, get over it. theres a solid difference between hate and dislike.
ok listen here's what you do im kinda gettin sick of you so you go promote some underground artists and shut the fuck up cuz thats what ur good at :thumb: ...You are so on diddy's nuts you are no longer just disliking the guy...LOL b4 this comment backfires I'll cut it cuz I don't even listen to his music but hm..do you see me make a thousand comments about how much I dislike his music? ;) Grow the fuck up..I would like to see you act mature like you do in other threads...this thread and it's posters are fucking ridiculous..Yall are so goddamn mature in other threads but fuck up in this one...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(

1. he's a fake ass nigga
2. he's a liar
3. he's a sellout
4. pac hated him
5. i hate him too

oh i forgot...

6. he's a fuckin faggit

ArtsyGirl

one mc on dj said:
ok listen here's what you do im kinda gettin sick of you so you go promote some underground artists and shut the fuck up cuz thats what ur good at :thumb: ...You are so on diddy's nuts you are no longer just disliking the guy...LOL b4 this comment backfires I'll cut it cuz I don't even listen to his music but hm..do you see me make a thousand comments about how much I dislike his music? ;) Grow the fuck up..I would like to see you act mature like you do in other threads...this thread and it's posters are fucking ridiculous..Yall are so goddamn mature in other threads but fuck up in this one...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(
And how about you stop posting in this thread trying to stop people from expressing how they feel about Puff? :confused: If this thread was so pointless it would have been closed by now, there arnt that many people in here hatin for no reason.
why all the hate on P diddy, is he that bad or what
Unless you can add to that stfu.

Duke

Staff member
one mc on dj said:
If i'm on Puffys nuts then you must have his dick up in your small intestines, dog. You're defending the muthafucka in every post. And it's not like every time i post i do that to spread Puffy hate, i've got better things to do. No, every time i make a post explaining my standing on the situation (which would be, Puffy's a admirable businessman, a horrible mc, a great manager/producer and a bitch on the personal level, thats it) you're hopping along like the easter bunny claiming that i'm hating on the man. i'm not. i'm simply replying to the topic, man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.