why all the hate on P diddy, is he that bad or what

HellRazor05 said:
i like diddy, yall just mad you aint got the $$ he does.
That statement is unbelievably tired, and clichéd. Is that weak rebuttal the only thing you guys can say to someone who dosen't like Puffy?

Oh yes, Puffy is not a rapper, he's just some dude who literally talks into a microphone, and has the audacity to call it rapping, just because a couple or so lines happen to rhyme.

HellRazor05 said:
wah wah wahhhhhhhh, puffy can rhyme better then you can any day. you cant say he sucks at rapping, because his rhymes are decent. some of his shit sucks, but hes not a bad rapper...anyone who says that must just be listening to the beat. what am i gonna hear next, pac was actually white with a real dark tan? you guys need to think before you post this stupid shit. mainly what i bolded up there ^
Just because you think he's decent, dosen't really make it so. You can fanatically deny it, and say real stupid shit (in bold), but at the end of the day, he sucks. If you think that me pointing out the obvious is stupid, then you really are all over Puffy.

Also, most people can rhyme better than him. Care to offer any of his "better" rhymes?

ArtsyGirl

HellRazor05 said:
wah wah wahhhhhhhh, puffy can rhyme better then you can any day. you cant say he sucks at rapping, because his rhymes are decent. some of his shit sucks, but hes not a bad rapper...anyone who says that must just be listening to the beat. what am i gonna hear next, pac was actually white with a real dark tan? you guys need to think before you post this stupid shit. mainly what i bolded up there ^
I call to attention the lyrics from I dont wanna know arguably one of his wackest attempts at being a rapper. He litterally ruined this song for me, if it ever came on his part would be turned down to almost unhearable volume levels so I couldnt hear this shit:

P.Diddy
I don't even know your
Whereabouts or
how you movin
I know when you in the house
When you cruisin'
It's been provin'
My love you abusin'
I cant understand how a man
Got you choosin
Undecided
I came and provided
My undivided
You came and denied it
Don't even try it
I know when you lyin'
Don't even do that
I know why you cryin'
Im not applyin' no pressure
Just want to let you know
That I don't wan to let you go
And I don't want to let you leave
Cant say I didn't let you breath
Gave you extra cheese
Put you in the SUV
You wanted ice
So I made you freeze
Made you hot
Like the West Indies
Last time you invest in me
Cuz if not then its best you leave
holla

Fair enuff you got love for Puff but you must be able to see where people are coming from. Puff sells records cause he knows how to make a beat that gets played in clubs and on radio's not because his a great lyricist.

Duke

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:

OMFG. You're the new forum clown :thumb:

Matter of fact....i dont think ive ever seen anyone before actually claiming DIddy is a half-decent MC.

grats, you're the first to make yourself immortally ridiculous.

liking Puffys music is one thing, and excusable. but no way in hell can you honestly say hes not a bad rapper, because he simply is.

lets break it down to the essentials: what makes a good rapper?

Lyrics
Flow
Content
Beat/Supporting

Puffy scores on the last category. The man has lyrics which wouldnt be out of place in a 3rd grade rhyming contest. His flow is either non-existent or just whack.

Content, well, he made a couple of decent tracks about this or that, but on the whole,

PUFFY IS WHACK

get over it

Duke

Staff member
one mc on dj said:
THe reason yall hate on diddy is cuz yall look too far...too deep...Diddy as far as I know never claimed to be the illest lyricists? So why not just shut the fuck up about the lyrics huh? Come back with some good arguments cuz this is trash...I mean everyone knows you shouldn't buy his album for his lyrics..You don't listen to diddy for his lyrics maybe only on that track 4 big maybe that you cared to listen to what he had to say than..I dunno...So don't quote me cuz I dunno if that's what you liked...newayz...Yall on some major bullshit...just accept the fact that he's a succesfull man who played the game at some time maybe nasty...but who didn't? It has always been about the politics so wtf?....Yall try too hard to look cool...I still think some of you blame him for the shit with pac...its a shame if you do...You should seriously think again if you still wanna come around and talk on this board no any board!!! ur opinion simply does not count if you hate on him cuz of his situation years back with pac..

I have said this before and I'll say it again..You Do Not Have To Respect The Guy To Like His Music! IF the lyrics aren't good enough for you that is ok but what did you expect in the first place?

Really IF i was yall i'd be embarrassed i'd say yall need to grow the fuck up...

i think most people in here just merely think he sucks big donkey nuts as a rapper, which he does. sure, there are some fullblown haters but theyre in the minority.

its just that in general, hip hop heads dont think too highly of puffs MC skills, and when we get cats claiming he actually has MC skills, well....

oh and the whole SHyne situation pissed a lot of people off too. it shows puff is not a man to be real to his "friends" all the time.

he tends to be a bitch.

Duke

Staff member
one mc on dj said:
Well than I am once again calling this some 12 year old bullshit...Hating on an artist like puff is some 12 year old bullshit specially the way the ''heads'' on this board do it :eek: :thumb:. Puffy never had true mc skillz or at least no skillz to get a title or sumthing...When you are using his lyrics to hate on him you are being a ''hater'' and you belong on the bet boards now not that this board is ne different I felt like this board was growing up a bit but I was wrong..Puff never made music for you ppl so you could hear his sick rhymin :rolleyes:..LOL if you used the mc skillz argument in any way you must feel stupid now...lol lol this may not look funny to you now but one day you'll get it.. :thumb: Newayz Puff made music to entertain that is his profession for a lyricists you will have to go to Canibus...not puffy...
nah homie, you wanna label them all haters but Puffy should stick to producing and never touch a mic again.

plus that, hes still a little bitch

Duke said:
nah homie, you wanna label them all haters but Puffy should stick to producing and never touch a mic again.

plus that, hes still a little bitch
They are..Is it really that hard to say...I don't see Puffy as a true lyricists ppl would prolly laugh @ u but nething better than trying to be cool rite or I just don't like his music....and than you explain why.
I don't get why ppl have to diss him.... :eek:

You start hating as soon as you put something like this in your post:

Fuck puffy he's a wack ass emcee and a bitch!

To me you're hater till you have givin me some good arguments.I Havent seen 1 on this page...or the page b4...

no points need to be made, hes a wack rapper period, hes also a very shady person, this is why people dont like him, hes CRAP, thats all the points u need.

one mc on dj said:
I guess tupacfans and diddy don't go well together I give up...

na its not anything to do with pac, the guys just wack and the way he played his "friend" shyne is just messed up, i dont like dudes with a serious lack of character.

one mc on dj said:
The fact that you take it so seriously bothers me...IF Shyne said something like that or his family..I could understand it but are you related to shyne? You can think what you think of Puffy but what do you really know? If he is wack than that is your opinion...I just don't get why you have to diss him everytime.. :confused:. If you think he is wack than you should say that but dissin the guy everytime he's mentioned goes too far 4 me lol...Same with Jay-z...I don't think it is worth dissin the guy and thats what I am trying to tell you... :eek: Course a joke can be aight...but pplz seriously hating the guy haha have you ever met the guy? ( So again what do you really know?) That's some immature bullshit...So ok hate if you wanna hate go hate I am saying that is stupid or immature u pick one...not that my opinion matters neway...
im not related to shyne but im a fan of his, i feel sorry for shyne becuz he was trying to protect himself and the person he thought was his friend and it got turned on him.

i dislike jay z becuz hes a fraud, he steals peoples lines and then says hes bigging up his brothers, half the people that buy his records dont even know his "brothers", they then lable him the best rapper.

i dont have to know them, they just display characteristics that i dont like, its not about knowing them, its about disliking fake people period, two faced people.

Duke

Staff member
Most of us aren't actually "dissing" Puff, though. We just express our dislike for the man in a (usually) normal manner of speech (or type, if you will). I never said "fuck Puff this fuck Puff that, he's a stupid bitch and shouldn't deserve to live!!1111 lol". Nah, i just pointed out that while i have respect for him as a businessman and a music manager, he's a very whack MC and like Silleone said a "shady person". That's it basically. You can call it "hating" but i see it as just saying why i dislike him.

it's retarded that if somebody dislikes puffy they r labeled pac dickryders. fuck 2pac. puffy sucks and that's the way it is. it ain't got shit to do with pac. peace

Something people seem to be missing out on, and for the record i agree puffy is a bitch, but saying he is lyrically bad is ignorant.. Biggie wrote a large portion of No Way Out (a classic album), and nobody would say Biggie is a whack lyricist right? its just puffys delivery which irritates imo, he is an entertainer not a rapper, and in that way he succeeds.. not in the hardcore hiphop community, but in the general pop world. Anyway, my point is that to hate on him for his lyrical ability isnt valid.. as he said in bad boys for life..

"dont worry if i write rhymes, i write cheques"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.