why all the hate on P diddy, is he that bad or what

ArtsyGirl

I hate the way he acts, his lyrics are really bad too. He is a good business man and anyone has to respect that. I just hate the image he puts out and the way he raps, but his brought around some nice songs just ones his usually not on.

ArtsyGirl

Oh and I cant forget that annoying dance shuffle he does.. Looks retarded when he does it.. Anyone see Dave Chappelle do the skit of Making Da Band and he mocks him dancing? That was funny as fuck!

He is kinda a little bitch.. He talks a lot of shit but couldnt fuck wit n e one. He's a little guy n anyone would kick his ass. And he acts like bad Boy is the god of all record label when they've had one good rapper. Mase, 112, The Lox? C'mon, I got the Lox's first CD n it isnt that great and I got nothing against them. But Bad Boy records is not that great.
Plus he kinda brought a little pop culture into rap wit Jodeci

Duke

Staff member
artisticgurl said:
I hate the way he acts, his lyrics are really bad too. He is a good business man and anyone has to respect that. I just hate the image he puts out and the way he raps, but his brought around some nice songs just ones his usually not on.
Exactly.

My hate for Puffy is explained simply from the facts that he's an arrogant little rat and that he can NOT RAP AT ALL, contrary to popular belief.

Damn he couldn't even spit tight if Biggie wrote sumthin sumthin for him. Haha

i dont respect him, hes made a classic album, hes done alot socially and for music

i didnt change my mind about him when i heard hitemup, i saw his bitch colours becuz of what he did to shyne.

he wears gloves, he gotta toothpick in his mouth all da time, he's all up in all the videos, u can hear his gay ass voice in all of the hit songs (he moans 'n keeps sayin bad boy). it's just annoying as fuck, he's fake as fuck tryinna look hard all da time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.