who got murder the most on wax

who got murdered the most on wax

• biggie by 2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ja rule by eminem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
denby said:
when does he hide behind his bodyguard ?

that time he beat down a doorman ? ;)
Or the time about 3 weeks ago when Em showed up at a Detroit radio station to confront Dave Mays. Sure, Em had some people with him, but like someone else said in here when that happened (of course Em came with people, don't think Dave Mays was in enemy territory by himself.

How many rappers show up to a radio station in their hometown to confront the "bully"?

jason_g_718 said:
Or the time about 3 weeks ago when Em showed up at a Detroit radio station to confront Dave Mays. Sure, Em had some people with him, but like someone else said in here when that happened (of course Em came with people, don't think Dave Mays was in enemy territory by himself.

How many rappers show up to a radio station in their hometown to confront the "bully"?
if its ur hometown you know ppl got ur back....^

basically ur king in ur hometown...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:

how many rapper take the clip out of the gun before they use it.Then to top it off dont even know how to use it

jason_g_718 said:
No shit sherlock. What does your response have to do with anything?
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN JASON GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE PLEASE...I CAN POST WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT...I FUCKIN AGREED WITH YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN....

DAMN U DUMB FUCK

VENOMOUS said:
how many rapper take the clip out of the gun before they use it.Then to top it off dont even know how to use it
You're a complete fucking idiot.

Why did he take the bullets out? Last time I checked, shooting someone just for kissing your girl is a felony and punishable by law with up to like 5 years in prison. Yeah...shoot the guy and just forget about the fact that doing so puts a multi-million rapper/business man in jail so he can't take care of his kid.

God you fucking imbicile.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.