who got murdered the most on wax

• biggie by 2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ja rule by eminem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
denby said:
lol you jsut contradicted you self mate

you going on bout how ja gets more radio play then 50 then you sed all the kids care about its radio and record sales :p
you obviously cant take in shit very well. i said i dont care about that crap, i just bought it up cause thats what kids like you care about obviously.

Define "Career" please

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
punished, in meaning he suffered, the line hurt him as he admits in "toy soldiers'
i only brang up radio play to prove he still has a "Career" as people put it, cuase thats what these kids care about Radio play and sales(well it seems that way.)
I still think Ja has a career
but his career took a massive dent beefin wit Shady/Aftermath

oh no another 12year old kid who listen's to encore while wearing his mother's lipstick.
i know your type. but hey, theres quite a few of you's on this forum, you'l fit in well denby

any one got any video of BIG actually freestyling. most of them ive seen they were on his album.

makin me think he pre -wrote them

EXAMPLE

"the money hoes an clothes" one

ThUg $TyLe said:
I still think Ja has a career
but his career took a massive dent beefin wit Shady/Aftermath
yep, most likely due to non commercial tracks and kids like denby.
bascialy if your not putting out commercial singles, then it isnt goin to get play.

but if you have half a brain and judge a "career" on the quality of music, its actually eminem/shady's career that took a dent, while ja dropped one of his best album's of his career "blood in my eye".

regardless, i couldnt give a fuck for anyone im speaking about, from ja rule to aftermath. although i hold a bit of respect for ja.

denby said:
any one got any video of BIG actually freestyling. most of them ive seen they were on his album.

makin me think he pre -wrote them

EXAMPLE

"the money hoes an clothes" one
whats your point............he ripped and destroyed pac lyrically regardless.

"slugs hit your chest,tap the spine flatline,heard through the grapvine u got fucked 4 times"

lets not forget how chino xl ripped him

I voted for 2Pac.

Not to be a dickryder but Hit Em Up was pure venom. The type of record that can only be made when someone has actually felt some personal pain (betrayal) caused by the other person.

Eminem lyrically outclasses Ja, & Ja was made to look pathetic but still, Eminem's disses weren't as vicious as Hit Em Up & Ja did reply again & again.

Biggie, on the other hand, was 'quiet as a church mouse', while 2Pac was alive anyway....

i wouldnt say biggie ripped 2pac regardless.

biggies flow was more to do with ryming..so it sound good.

but i wouldnt say that biggie would ever beat pac in freestyle or written..thats why 2pac is numba 1 and BIG is numba 2

the differnet is 2pac could come up with dope tracks over and over again...biggie did good rymes but not as many as pac..rapping was effortless to 2pac he was so natural

denby said:
i wouldnt say biggie ripped 2pac regardless.

biggies flow was more to do with ryming..so it sound good.

but i wouldnt say that biggie would ever beat pac in freestyle or written..thats why 2pac is numba 1 and BIG is numba 2

the differnet is 2pac could come up with dope tracks over and over again...biggie did good rymes but not as many as pac..rapping was effortless to 2pac he was so natural
I don't know what Biggie you been listening to, but Biggie could freestyle & had better wordplay than 2Pac.

Also, regardless of a speech impediment, Biggie flowed effortlessly while Tupac put energy into a lot of raps so how can you say that 'rapping was effortless to 2pac he was so natural', implying that Biggie had to what, struggle to rap?

biggie smalls with born with a dope flow. if you listen to him speak you can tell the dude should rap, its like you can tell he has a dope flow. did anyone understnd that

Giz

How could Biggie rip Pac when he never dissed him, you gotta mention names before it's a diss record! Big never said Pac's name, even today Puffy is claiming Long kiss wasn't about Pac!

And what did Em say about Ja? Nothing worth mentioning, just cuz it's lyrical doesn't make it a good diss!

course biggie cud freestyle he dint make as many as pac did pac wrote down a track in 15mins...and yes i belive biggie struggled harder to write his shit even if the delivery seemed effortless

Chronic

Giz said:
How could Biggie rip Pac when he never dissed him, you gotta mention names before it's a diss record! Big never said Pac's name, even today Puffy is claiming Long kiss wasn't about Pac!
So if you don't say the person's name, it's not a diss record?
That makes no sense at all.

Lil' Cease said "Long Kiss Goodnight" was about Pac and B.I.G. said Pac's name (that should satisfy you) in the original version .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.