who got murder the most on wax

who got murdered the most on wax

• biggie by 2pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ja rule by eminem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
denby said:
course biggie cud freestyle he dint make as many as pac did pac wrote down a track in 15mins...and yes i belive biggie struggled harder to write his shit even if the delivery seemed effortless
U do realise that biggie is one of those rappers that doesnt write his shit, i remember reading that jay z was in the studio recording brooklyns finest and biggie was on the floor below him and heard the beat, in a matter of minutes biggie went up and asked jay if he could be on the track, jay said "ok, write your verse" biggie said he didnt need to write it down,he already had a verse in his head just from hearing the beat he said he didnt write his raps, he would just make them up in his mind and remember them, anyway, jay said he did the samething and they ended up becoming friends just becuz they both went about coming up with lyrics the same way.

there u go jason

Chronic said:
So if you don't say the person's name, it's not a diss record?
That makes no sense at all.

Lil' Cease said "Long Kiss Goodnight" was about Pac and B.I.G. said Pac's name (that should satisfy you) in the original version .
Tell it NIGGA, TELL IT. :D

Giz

Chronic said:
So if you don't say the person's name, it's not a diss record?
That makes no sense at all.

Lil' Cease said "Long Kiss Goodnight" was about Pac and B.I.G. said Pac's name (that should satisfy you) in the original version .
Nah if you don't mention names it's not a diss record, makes perfect sense!

The reason they removed Pac's name was cuz then it wouldn't be a "diss record"! :thumb:

Giz said:
Nah if you don't mention names it's not a diss record, makes perfect sense!

The reason they removed Pac's name was cuz then it wouldn't be a "diss record"! :thumb:
hey wait theres a thing called subliminal dissing..<<< U DONT HAVE TO DROP NAMES TO MAKE A DISS RECORD ha...u could make a whole diss record without mentionin sum 1's name once..

Giz

Hurts said:
hey wait theres a thing called subliminal dissing..<<< U DONT HAVE TO DROP NAMES TO MAKE A DISS RECORD ha...u could make a whole diss record without mentionin sum 1's name once..
Then it would be a subliminal diss wouldn't it, not a diss record! You don't look at New York as a diss record do you? There is a reason it's called subliminal! :thumb:

Giz said:
Then it would be a subliminal diss wouldn't it, not a diss record! You don't look at New York as a diss record do you? There is a reason it's called subliminal! :thumb:
Man im not even goin to argue with u...the NEW YORK example said enough for me...

Giz

A diss record is "ether", "hit em up", "game over 1 & 2" etc, there is know doubt who they are for! Most people who have heard "The Long Kiss Goodnight" didn't know it was about Pac, cuz it's SUBLIMINAL! Why else would they remove Pac's name if it was meant as a diss?

And why isn't "Holla At Me" considered as a diss, hell half of "All eyez on me" should be considered as diss records according to you!

And what the fuck is wrong with the New York example?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Giz said:
r u that stupid?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
a diss is is a dis whether it be direct or indirect you dont have to drop names.And new york is a diss record thats y 50 is responding to it.

And that last line in that ja diss"Em your mom is a crack head and kim is a known slut so what you think halley gonna be when she grows up" had all of aftermath records going crazy cause it struck a nerve.And in toy soldiers eminem is str8 copping pleas thats why he said he wasnt.Yeah eminem got all lyrical dre responded obie and d-12 responded just because of that one song by jarule.But when other peoples diss them they dont say shit.

Then em said some shit bout body guards on "when shit hits the fan"When i seeen proof get his ass whipped at the club rolexxx and the bouncer in the club had to come to his rescue and cart him away to safety.

Giz

VENOMOUS said:
a diss is is a dis whether it be direct or indirect you dont have to drop names.And new york is a diss record thats y 50 is responding to it..
So you consider New York as a diss record? That's crazy, in my world a diss record is a WHOLE song dissin, not just a line here and there!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.