What Rappers Are Really Who They Claim To Be

THISLIFEILEAD said:
Biggie also sold crack.

A question to ''ImTheEffinOne'' what is realer to you some one who was a crip and a crack dealer or someone that helped there community instead of destroying it?

:thumb:
ImTheEffinOne don't answer that it's goin 2 be a biggie vs pac thing and fuck that shit...

Bobby Sands

2Pac was the realest there ever was so fuck any internet geek that sayes any different.

Yea BIG was so "real".Lets c how real he was:

-He knew one of his closest friends was about to be shot and nearly killd yet didnt do shit.Does a "real nigga" do dat
-He lies about his early life
-He beat up women and forced Lil Kim to have an abortion.
-He released bitch diss songs like Who Shot Ya and Long Kiss Goodnight.A "real nigga" wouldve dissed Pac straight back in his face.

So fuck any clown that sayes Biggie was the realest.

-----------------------------------------------------

All the Wu Tang are what they say to be.

THISLIFEILEAD said:
Biggie also sold crack.

A question to ''ImTheEffinOne'' what is realer to you some one who was a crip and a crack dealer or someone that helped there community instead of destroying it?

2pac helped to destroy his poeple?

Wow, I didn't know giving free concerts to students getting a C or better report card was "destroyin his poeple". Didn't know helping out the less fortunate is "destroying your people".

There is an arts center named after Tupac...what organizations are named after Biggie?

Tupac Tha Great said:
2Pac was the realest there ever was so fuck any internet geek that sayes any different.

Yea BIG was so "real".Lets c how real he was:

-He knew one of his closest friends was about to be shot and nearly killd yet didnt do shit.Does a "real nigga" do dat
-He lies about his early life
-He beat up women and forced Lil Kim to have an abortion.
-He released bitch diss songs like Who Shot Ya and Long Kiss Goodnight.A "real nigga" wouldve dissed Pac straight back in his face.

So fuck any clown that sayes Biggie was the realest.
Please shut the fuck up.

Much of what I said to ImTheEffinOne is now invalid. Bastard.

jason g 718 said:

Wow, I didn't know giving free concerts to students getting a C or better report card was "destroyin his poeple". Didn't know helping out the less fortunate is "destroying your people".

There is an arts center named after Tupac...what organizations are named after Biggie?
Check what the dude said again - you've seriously misunderstood.

jason_g_718 said:

LMAO is this a joke or are you just too high?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
DONDI said:
Yeah that I do understand what I cannot understand is why people use being fake as an argument to dislike a rapper. :confused:
because there dick riders and cant deal with the truth.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
another day of work

ImTheEffinGROWNOne said:
you kids are hilarious, acting like you know anything about hip hop outside of 2pac.

don't most of you think the west coast is still relevant?
yes

ImTheEffinIGNORANTOne said:
"I would school you but im not in the mood maybe when if i feel like it, I'll learn you a lesson and possibly own you but right now i dont feel like sonning you"

By all means, son me. Mad I dissed your hero? LMFAO...
ok.....2pac is not my hero i never brought him up,you did.

ImTheEffinOneTHATS STILLAVIRGIN(PROABLY) said:
"Shut the fuck up!...
but you just told me 2 son you,So i will
ImTheEffinOne said:
No-one here even said 2Pac, you dumb shit."...
you just did

ImTheEffinTHEGAYOne said:
You seem to have caught some feelings because I disrespected Pac.
no i acutually dont give a flying fuck.

ImTheEffinWHICHOne? said:
"Biggie was a 'kingpin', yeah & you're straight....."

OH WOW AN INSULT TO MY SEXUALITY! man's that so cool. i don't think i've ever heard someone call me gay before as an insult....
wellwas ittrue since people said that you where gay be4.biggie was a kingpin where?when?

ImTheEffinPUSSYOne said:
Just a question man, what city do you live in? Have you ever talked to people who have their ear to the street and know about things like this? It's a well known fact in Philly that Big was a kingpin in the crips....
im from miami i have family in philly and south jersey biggie was no crip he had southside compton crips as protection in l.a due to the west coast eastcoast beef, Read the books and watch the documenteries.So where did your information come from since its well known?

ImTheEffinBIGGIEsmallDICKRYDINGOne said:
thanks, you just answered my question, you don't live in a city and you've never talked to someone who knows what they're talking about. How's livin in bumblefuck, my friend?...
r u okay?

ImTheEffinOnewhodontknowwhatimtalkingabout said:
Just so you know-go anywhere where bloods and crips are and if a blood see's a crip out in the middle of blood territory, they're gonna fuck stomp him and try to kill him. That's a fact....
So what is your point,your pretty stupid if you didnt know that but there are many exception...

ImTheEffinshittyOne said:
"I could could go on forever as your retardedness appears to know no bounds, but I'll finish here.
omg r u serious

ImTheEffinsmalldickOne said:
It's cool man, sorry that I actually talk to people who know hip hop outside of 2pac. Let me guess, the west is better than the east, right? LMFAO!
wow your stuck in the past.There you go again with 2pac,What does 2pac have 2 do with it?

ImTheEffincluelessOne said:
"HAHAHAHA! Funny shit. Thanks for making my day so early, man."
Your welcome come again to get sonned under the sun

ImTheEffindumbOne said:
"It's an established fact in Philly and New York that Big was realer than Pac. Sorry man, I get my sources from word of mouth, not some 2pac site on the internet
.lol i cant believe you just said that lmaooooooooo your one hell of a clown,what is your clown name?:confused:

ImTheEffinGAYNESS said:
ontinue to act like you know the culture when you've probably never even been in a situation where you would have to handle yourself properly...
You heard that t.i song "you dont know me"?

i can prove my point with way more lesser words.have a blessful day my son.

Bobby Sands

Shut ur face Calcuo-whatever the fuck ur name.

What Irish person calls himself Brittish as u did in another thread?Only a fuckin bitch like u.U think u know it all.Ur just a sad fool.fuckin geek.

NWA, Snoop Dogg (in his early days), Tupac (Had sex with biggie's Wife), Outlawz, Young Buck (This guys stabbed a guy in front of the cameras. What a Joker), The Game (Maybe), Anybody even closely affiliated with Suge Knight (Hes Is the Biggest G in the Rap Game! But I Still Hate that bitch)! Who ever said that diddy is Hard is on his dick!!!!

ArtsyGirl

EDIT: just have to point somethin out. Although Biggie was a fake rapper as well, he was a lot realer than 2pac. Big was a notorious kingpin in the crips-if you'd leave your computer for a second and actually step outside in New York or Philly any person who actually knows the truth about rap would tell you that. Pac, on the other hand, wasn't officially a blood until he was with Death Row-and for bein such a gangsta blood, he sure as hell got along with Snoop Dogg pretty well, who if I recall correctly, was a crip.

Thugs don't go to performing arts schools.
When was Tupac considered a Blood? Sure he was affiliated through Death Row and said MOB on tracks which as far as I'm concerned stood for Money Over Bitches. Tupac was no gangbanger, he was actually attempting to stop the disease of gangs if you listen to anything he said. Have you heard of 'The Code of Thug Life'? I'll admit Pac made some wrong decisions and the worst being on the 7th of September, but afterall he was human. And its interesting that you consider thugs as people who dont seek education in the arts? What exactly do you consider a thug and is it rooted in what Tupac created and defined as a thug?
Now you may not take everything I said as "established fact" since I'm not from Philly or NY lol but we are all aloud our opinion. I dont know all that much about Biggies life and I'm not about to pretend to but if he was a kingpin Crip why is it only known in NY and Philly? Isnt it part of being a member and especially having Kingpin status to wear Crip like a badge? And if so why wasnt it expressed more in his biggest voice, his records?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Rappers being real or not, it doesnt matter. At some point everyone breathing today will change and its unfair to take the lyrics of a person from 5 years ago and wonder why his/her life doesnt reflect that anymore. I think its this expectation of staying real and not changing that is destroying the music. Great artists draw inspirations from all different situations and those may not be their own, so when they get critisized for that it is critisizing Hip Hop and its expression.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
Already mentioned him.
my bad
how come nobody mentioned tha realest...haha

like someone said,most of the people that didn't make it big and keep it gangsta
tray dee,jayo felony,keita rock and C-bo for the most known

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.