What Rappers Are Really Who They Claim To Be

Silleone said:
everyones sayin they are these days, this thread aint here to diss rappers eg, eminem,50,ja etc etc.

i just want to know the ones that are really who they claim to be, so far these are the only rappers that i know of that are hard

Boo Yaa Tribe
Baby
WC
Diddy(Like it or not)
Krayzie Bone

list the ones that u know that are hard,please dont start listing the names of your favourite rappers.
What are you REALLY looking for? I mean, you contradict yourself here. In the subject heading you write "What Rappers Are Really Who They Claim To Be, but then you go on to ask in the end of your post, "list the ones that you know are hard". So what are you actually looking for here? Us to tell you the rappers who live what they claim to be, or rappers who are "hard" in real life?

ARon

People are surrounded by shit everyday, if someone wants to paint the picture from what they see more power to them, we call that inspiration. Would we have art without inspiration?, probably not. This is art, get over it.
Rap, The bible of the new millenium.

Bobby Sands

Biggie claimed to b poor when in fact he was well off.He said he lived in "one room shack" when in fact he lived in a nice house.He used to charge other kids to play his video games system.What poor kid in the early 80s had a video games system.

biggie afiliated to - Puff affialiated to - Blackmafia
Well he claimed not to be when 2Pac was shot in NY 94.

Puffys affiliation wit the Black Mafia was because they funded Bad Boy.

babyface

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
probbably he is just boasting

but still i think your rite what chattin about but he was just probably boasting if you think about it at least every rapper tells at least one lie in there lyriqs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.