aban said:
tupac
biggie
stretch
big l
EAZY_MUTHFUCKIN E
big MUTHAFUCKIN SYKE
umm...slim shady (hes a confirmed bisexual and he admits it)<<ooohhooo
lmao aban u on a diet or sumthin u quit smokin alot of weed or sumthin? cuz ur posts start to make sense :p

i hate to say it, but if you actually look around at other, non-partial websites about 2pac, you'll actually see that he was one of the fakest rappers in the industry.

there are very few rappers who have done what they claim. to name a few:

Beanie Sigel
Saigon
Cormega
Jay-Z
Peedi
Boo Yah Tribe

majority of other rappers are liars.

EDIT: just have to point somethin out. Although Biggie was a fake rapper as well, he was a lot realer than 2pac. Big was a notorious kingpin in the crips-if you'd leave your computer for a second and actually step outside in New York or Philly any person who actually knows the truth about rap would tell you that. Pac, on the other hand, wasn't officially a blood until he was with Death Row-and for bein such a gangsta blood, he sure as hell got along with Snoop Dogg pretty well, who if I recall correctly, was a crip.

Thugs don't go to performing arts schools.

ImTheEffinOne said:
i hate to say it, but if you actually look around at other, non-partial websites about 2pac, you'll actually see that he was one of the fakest rappers in the industry.

Beanie Sigel
Saigon
Cormega
Jay-Z
Peedi
Boo Yah Tribe

EDIT: just have to point somethin out. Although Biggie was a fake rapper as well, he was a lot realer than 2pac. Big was a notorious kingpin in the crips-if you'd leave your computer for a second and actually step outside in New York or Philly any person who actually knows the truth about rap would tell you that. Pac, on the other hand, wasn't officially a blood until he was with Death Row-and for bein such a gangsta blood, he sure as hell got along with Snoop Dogg pretty well, who if I recall correctly, was a crip.

LMFAO! Wow... Biggie was "realer" than 2pac.

HAHAHAHA! Funny shit. Thanks for making my day so early, man. :thumb:

ImTheEffinOne said:

Beanie Sigel
Saigon
Cormega
Jay-Z
Peedi
Boo Yah Tribe

Shut the fuck up!

No-one here even said 2Pac, you dumb shit.

Biggie was a 'kingpin', yeah & you're straight.....

Maybe you need to step outside & realize that being in rival gangs doesn't mean you have to kill each other. And 2Pac wasn't 'such a gangsta blood' - no-one said this faggot.

I could could go on forever as your retardedness appears to know no bounds, but I'll finish here.

Effin' faggot.....

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
ImTheEffinOne said:

Beanie Sigel
Saigon
Cormega
Jay-Z
Peedi
Boo Yah Tribe

I would school you but im not in the mood maybe when if i feel like it, I'll learn you a lesson and possibly own you but right now i dont feel like sonning you:D

i gotta stick 2 the west on this one, spice, who pretty much changed with the times and got accustomed to everythin that happen and Crooked who can bring the west back one day :D

OK am I really the only who understands what dis guy is trying to say? Ive seen now 3 people dissin him but im not goin to reply for him...No it's more like I understand why he said this

Oh by the way I would like to re-open the discussion in this thread about : Why do we rapfans always care about the life of an artist? Who said a rapper HAS TO tell the truth?

VENOMOUS

if a majority of these rappers are fake(which some are)there wouldnt be so much rappers going to jail ,getting murdered,beatdown selling drugz etc......Its the muic buisness.Do you guys no what type of people are involved with the music buisness.....far from tom dick and harry

VENOMOUS

DONDI said:
Oh by the way I would like to re-open the discussion in this thread about : Why do we rapfans always care about the life of an artist? Who said a rapper HAS TO tell the truth?
Me personally i could give a fuck but i just like the entertainment part plus its something to talk about that has intrest to a nigga.....because ima hiphop head.Its almost like its reality t.v or some shit.It nothing like being on the outside looking in while smoking weed.

As far as a rapper telling lies i could careless if a rapper does it, but i find awefuly funny and humiliating when the next rapper comealong and disses the first rapper and exposes him on wax.It basicly like getting checked.

you kids are hilarious, acting like you know anything about hip hop outside of 2pac.

don't most of you think the west coast is still relevant?

"I would school you but im not in the mood maybe when if i feel like it, I'll learn you a lesson and possibly own you but right now i dont feel like sonning you"

By all means, son me. Mad I dissed your hero? LMFAO

"Shut the fuck up!

No-one here even said 2Pac, you dumb shit."

You seem to have caught some feelings because I disrespected Pac.

"Biggie was a 'kingpin', yeah & you're straight....."

OH WOW AN INSULT TO MY SEXUALITY! man's that so cool. i don't think i've ever heard someone call me gay before as an insult.

Just a question man, what city do you live in? Have you ever talked to people who have their ear to the street and know about things like this? It's a well known fact in Philly that Big was a kingpin in the crips.

"Maybe you need to step outside & realize that being in rival gangs doesn't mean you have to kill each other."

thanks, you just answered my question, you don't live in a city and you've never talked to someone who knows what they're talking about. How's livin in bumblefuck, my friend?

Just so you know-go anywhere where bloods and crips are and if a blood see's a crip out in the middle of blood territory, they're gonna fuck stomp him and try to kill him. That's a fact.

"I could could go on forever as your retardedness appears to know no bounds, but I'll finish here."

It's cool man, sorry that I actually talk to people who know hip hop outside of 2pac. Let me guess, the west is better than the east, right? LMFAO!

"LMFAO! Wow... Biggie was "realer" than 2pac.

HAHAHAHA! Funny shit. Thanks for making my day so early, man."

It's an established fact in Philly and New York that Big was realer than Pac. Sorry man, I get my sources from word of mouth, not some 2pac site on the internet.

it's cool though, ya'll three...continue to act like you know the culture when you've probably never even been in a situation where you would have to handle yourself properly...

VENOMOUS said:
Me personally i could give a fuck but i just like the entertainment part plus its something to talk about that has intrest to a nigga.....because ima hiphop head.Its almost like its reality t.v or some shit.It nothing like being on the outside looking in while smoking weed.

As far as a rapper telling lies i could careless if a rapper does it, but i find awefuly funny and humiliating when the next rapper comealong and disses the first rapper and exposes him on wax.It basicly like getting checked.
Yeah that I do understand what I cannot understand is why people use being fake as an argument to dislike a rapper. :confused:

ImTheEffinOne said:
You seem to have caught some feelings because I disrespected Pac.
Do me a favour - check the Life forum, specifically the 'assingment' thread & see my view on Tupac. I was catching flack for 'disrespecting' him too. But I'm not catching feelings because of anything you said about Tupac, I'm pissed because you posted a bunch of bullshit which was irrelevant because no-one had even mentioned Tupac. 9 times out of 10, he would've been mentioned on this board, but here he wasn't, so you just made yourself look retarded hence the 'dumb shit' comment.

ImTheEffinOne said:
Just so you know-go anywhere where bloods and crips are and if a blood see's a crip out in the middle of blood territory, they're gonna fuck stomp him and try to kill him. That's a fact.
Who ever mentioned territory? You're bringing another factor into this to defend your bullshit. That ain't no fact - unless you've witnessed every Blood to ever step into Crip territory & every Crip to ever step into Blood territorty & watched this happen. Oh, & there was a peace agreement which was recognized by many & upheld for a while so there's evidence which contradicts your statement.

Btw, all the Bloods who were with Death Row as security & shit, are they all fake because they didn't kill Snoop? (Remember these are said to be real killers)

ImTheEffinOne said:
It's cool man, sorry that I actually talk to people who know hip hop outside of 2pac
I'm pretty sure my knowledge of Hip Hop would outstretch yours, unless you're Afrika Bambaataa or the like.....I am schooled on Hip Hop & just because this is the internet, faggots such as yourselves feel you can lay claim to some kind of 'knowledge' without none of the effort.

You might be, but I ain't the one.....

Oh & Biggie was reasonably well off but made out he was dirt poor? Yeah, he's real....

Show me the proof that Biggie was a 'kingpin'....... yeah you know 'people' - we can all bullshit at the end of the day, but at least some of us don't come across as a spaztic like yourself.

DONDI said:
Yeah that I do understand what I cannot understand is why people use being fake as an argument to dislike a rapper.
I can't remember where I posted it, but I posted something the other day about how rap is the only genre of music where an artist's 'realness' has such an effect on their career.

I basically said that while it can aid your music in other genres (see Guns N Roses), only in rap can it make or break an artist.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I can't remember where I posted it, but I posted something the other day about how rap is the only genre of music where an artist's 'realness' has such an effect on their career.

I basically said that while it can aid your music in other genres (see Guns N Roses), only in rap can it make or break an artist.
Yeah i remember ya know me I post in every thread about sumthin else..I tried to pick up where you and I left the other day

aban said:
Biggie is real, for you n00bies who dont know shit about hip HOP. He was with crips 24/7 cause hes a gangster

"My team in marine blue, will put a hit on you"
Biggie also sold crack.

A question to ''ImTheEffinOne'' what is realer to you some one who was a crip and a crack dealer or someone that helped there community instead of destroying it?

:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.