Unlikeable people in hip-hop.

its true, canibus is very arrogant. his sales do not equate his personality, but his skills definitely do, so i see why he's so cocky, but his arrogance blinds him.

sum ppl may have already said this buh 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent..PUFFY....JAY-Z...Mobb Deep...forget this..tha whole G-Unit...Bad Boy Records (i cant express ma hate for badboy in words)...I used to luv DMX til he started str8 talkin shit bout tupac and all tha business..and now tha he might be considerin joing G-Unot...i have no respect 4 tha man! and i cant think of nemore haah

KJ13 said:
50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent 50 Cent
I agree.
~Bachaveli Don~ said:
Kiran, you are beautiful.
I agree.

roaches said:
Talib Kweli - From personal experience, this guy is a huge dick. He's also pretty ignorant (and deliberately so). He seems very embarrassed by his past.
I wonder if this man is even aware of the amount of people he has pissed off just from meeting him. It seems all anecdotes involving Talib Kweli involve some talk of him being an arrogant dick, I get the feeling that he is the epitome of the Taoist notion that "he who doesn't know is the most outspoken" (paraphrase).

I disagree with the people talking about Kanye, just because he is aware of just how humble he is not. It just kind of seems fake to me, like there is a humble person underneath, but the show he puts on requires arrogance...I mean all of you are talking about him, any publicity...

Yukmouth is someone that needs to drop the superthug shit and go back to rapping about scrounging change for a 20 sack. If he keeps going on dissing every individual that picks up a mic, he might just end up scrounging for that cash once again.

For some reason, I have this intuitive feeling that Mos Def has kind of like the same Kweli syndrome (claims to know so much, yet doesn't). I just pick up this feeling of fakeness and contradiction in so much of what he does and says.

That's basically everyone I have a problem with. I would say Cam'Ron, but ever since 'The O'Reilly Factor' I can't look at him the same way anymore.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 Cent is a funny guy. Most of what he says is tongue in cheek, but you obviously don't get it.

His music may not be to your liking, but he's a stand up guy... Everyone in the UK who has met him through business loves him. Especially those that have interviewed him. And believe it or not he doesn't take the 50 Cent persona very seriously.

There isn't anyone I dislike. Yukmouth gets on my nerves, and The Outlawz. But respect to anyone who is succesful.

Success = Hate.

stefanwzyga said:
Yep seeing him in concert the thing that kept going over in my mind was, This guy is a complete fuckin tool!!! Who's house? games house! Who's house? games house! Get to fuck.:rolleyes:

Fuck knows how. He has a nose like a dollop of plasticine. Whatever floats yer boat though.

lol yeah at the games house thing, he did that at the concert i went to too!

lol i don't know why either i just would.

jay z also annoys me

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Pittsey said:
50 Cent is a funny guy. Most of what he says is tongue in cheek, but you obviously don't get it.

His music may not be to your liking, but he's a stand up guy... Everyone in the UK who has met him through business loves him. Especially those that have interviewed him. And believe it or not he doesn't take the 50 Cent persona very seriously.

There isn't anyone I dislike. Yukmouth gets on my nerves, and The Outlawz. But respect to anyone who is succesful.

Success = Hate.
I heard the same. Apperently he's a real down to earth guy. I respect his hustle. Keep in mind, it hasn't been too long since 50 actually hit the mainstream media world, and the man is already worth a shitload.

I can't say I really dislike any rappers, I'll dislike their music, but that's where it stays.

black eyed peas = piece of shit muzic..can't stand none of the annoying commercial shit they be putting out...wtf, I don't give a fucc bout no humps on that plastic looking bitch...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.