Unlikeable people in hip-hop.

Puffy, he's all about the money. Same 4 Snoop i think. Especially Puffy doesnt give a sh*t about music, only in it 4 the money. Even prepared to r*pe his so called best friend over and over again to make money off him, even after his death. The guy is a disgrace.

They're the opposite of Nas' One mic

I wonder if this man is even aware of the amount of people he has pissed off just from meeting him. It seems all anecdotes involving Talib Kweli involve some talk of him being an arrogant dick, I get the feeling that he is the epitome of the Taoist notion that "he who doesn't know is the most outspoken" (paraphrase).
Aint never met Kweli, but what the fuck is he an arrogant dick for? He don't sell a god damn thing, his flow is lame, and he doesn't really seem all that intelligent?

Anyone got any actual reasons why he is an arrogant ass? I'm interested in this. Him being so "conscious" and all.

DrugBa11ad said:
Aint never met Kweli, but what the fuck is he an arrogant dick for? He don't sell a god damn thing, his flow is lame, and he doesn't really seem all that intelligent?

Anyone got any actual reasons why he is an arrogant ass? I'm interested in this. Him being so "conscious" and all.
I too have never met him, yet I have heard story after story of how he presents himself when meeting people. Just being extremely rude, having a huge superiority complex, and basically acting as if he has eyes on his forehead, like people who are his fans and buy his albums are treated like shit upon him meeting them.

And there is no reason that just because he is labelled 'conscious', that he should be a nice guy or something. Not only has he really tried to get away from that label, but he didn't create it for himself, he has been put under that category. Dre would be considered a 'gangsta rapper', but do we expect him to be acting 'gangsta' all the time?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.