Unlikeable people in hip-hop.

Slim thug, like goymz said, where u thinking of the classic, "Imma Boss" how many times is it possible to say boss in 4 minutes, ask slim thug.

With a voice like that, is it safe to ask the question, Is Slim Thug even from the Planet Earth?

roaches

Canibus - he seems like that childhood friend who you meet years later and he turns out to be an angry, short asshole who can't get along with anyone. You take him to a party, and when he goes to the bathroom you have to tell everyone "Really, guys, he's cool..."

The Game - this motherfucker probably spends four hours in the bathroom every morning: two hours reading gossip magazines and browsing message boards on his laptop, and the other two staring at himself in the mirror.

Talib Kweli - From personal experience, this guy is a huge dick. He's also pretty ignorant (and deliberately so). He seems very embarrassed by his past.

stefanwzyga

k69atie said:
^^^ lol i admit the game is a bit arrogant,
Yep seeing him in concert the thing that kept going over in my mind was, This guy is a complete fuckin tool!!! Who's house? games house! Who's house? games house! Get to fuck.:rolleyes:

i still would though :horny:
Fuck knows how. He has a nose like a dollop of plasticine. Whatever floats yer boat though.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Bloodshed said:
50 Cent, Puffy, MOP

Kanye actually is chill when hes not bein interviewed but 50 seems like hes always arrogant & has to have thing his way. Puffy is just a snake & MOP those guys want things their way or else they fuck you up

u sayin dat cuz of the ultimate hustler?

stefanwzyga

SiGh said:
the game is madd chill. if uve ever met him n shit. hez madd humble n shit.
Tell ya he didnt seem like the humble type the night i saw him thats for sure! He spent about an hour showing off.

A couple of months before at the same venue nas was playing, and he must have done around 30 songs! Game done about 8:rolleyes: Obviously i didnt expect game to be as good as nas, but nas was all buisness, game was just posing.

Lil Flip - all face tattoed up all gold teeth'd up.

Mike Jones - i dislike his soulja voice in raps and same reason all gold teeth'd up.

Slim Thug - basically same reasons

Freeway - dude seems to not have any sort of knowledge outside the hip hop world.

Yuk - he to sometimes gets annoying with his disses.

50 - he cant even give a normal interview without mumbling and constantly touching his lips to clean out his white dirt. media whore.

LL - for constant lip licking

DJ Kay Slay - for yapping middle of the songs

Eminem - drama queen

Outlawz - acting like hip hop pioners and as if they've done everything and consider themselves OG's.

Papoose - it seems like when he does raps somebody is sticking a stick right in his asshole with that cry/moun voice he has.

Ashanti - has this 'im not the one to be mess with' attitude and annoying laughter to follow up.

Olivia - 'tryna prove fifthy she a thug'. she wants to be hard which shes not. she needs to sing not rap. take off all that make up off her face and you got one ugly lookin motha'.

Basically, Anybody who thinks they doing something, that they touching somemthing, that they being something in this world. anybody whos not straight forward and constantly mouns and whines.

And theres a lot of journalists who i cant think of the names now are not giving credits to those who deserve it and are not being fair and ride only one site.

Mobb Deep:Retarded Motherfuckers
Puffy:what a Bitch.
Jay-Z:These Bg Dick suckin Lips that he has.And his lil' Moustache.
Kanye:Thinks he's the Shit
50 Cent:Good Businessman,but a big Bitch.
Game:Suckin' Eazy's Dick,and that whole G-Unot Shit.
Eminem:went pussy
LL:just a Bitch.

Little Skittle

roaches said:
Canibus - he seems like that childhood friend who you meet years later and he turns out to be an angry, short asshole who can't get along with anyone. You take him to a party, and when he goes to the bathroom you have to tell everyone "Really, guys, he's cool..."

The Game - this motherfucker probably spends four hours in the bathroom every morning: two hours reading gossip magazines and browsing message boards on his laptop, and the other two staring at himself in the mirror.

Talib Kweli - From personal experience, this guy is a huge dick. He's also pretty ignorant (and deliberately so). He seems very embarrassed by his past.

u cant be serious about kweli...i went to one of his shows and ive never seen one person show so much love to an audience.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
stefanwzyga said:
Tell ya he didnt seem like the humble type the night i saw him thats for sure! He spent about an hour showing off.

A couple of months before at the same venue nas was playing, and he must have done around 30 songs! Game done about 8:rolleyes: Obviously i didnt expect game to be as good as nas, but nas was all buisness, game was just posing.

of course..at a show hes gonna be hyped n shit. but im talkin bout the man in person..hes definately a humble nigga when ive seen him the bunch of times i saw em.

and i gota admit..some people..dunno how to do shows n shit. i dont like ja rule n shit..but he tore up a monster jam show once. shit was off thehook.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.