Unlikeable people in hip-hop.

ARon

The Ying Yang Twins. Their music hasa lot of energy and shit to it, cool for the clubs and what not, but I saw them on cribs and the dudes are so obnoxious. They annoy the hell out of me now. I'm not sure if they do it just for the cameras or if they are always like that but the shit is annoying.

kanye west, he is just so full of himself, i mean some people have a reason to be cocky, but to me he is a very self involved person

50 Cent, Puffy, MOP

Kanye actually is chill when hes not bein interviewed but 50 seems like hes always arrogant & has to have thing his way. Puffy is just a snake & MOP those guys want things their way or else they fuck you up

I agree with others: Kanye West. Someone needs to make him humble.

I also loathe Slim Thug; haven't heard any interviews/seen any video of his, but his lyrics are enough for me.

Nick

LL is annoying, definatly Puffy, although Kanye's music is goodhe has a massive ego. The Outlwaz piss me off cos they're so shit now, 50 Cent is a homo, and that goes for the rest of the G-Unit too. Lil Jon is gay for shouting all over his tracks. Bow Wow is a fucking faggot.

Kanye is humble. He is humble with his money, he doesnt say i have X amount of things on all of his tracks. He doesnt tell every possesion he has on his body in every rap song. He tries to add depth to his songs and mainstream radio.

Kanye is a humble dude too, he just has A SHIT LOAD OF CONFIDENCE in his work. There is nothing wrong with that, the man likes what he does and he thinks its good. Now dont get me wrong, im not sucking anyones dick, Kanye's personality really gets on my nerves, but i still have enormous amounts of respect for him.

I've always liked him as an artist and i like what i see on TV because he is Kanye, and Kanye only. I cant be mad at him just because he is doing his thing. In fact he continues to gain my respect, as long as he stays the same ol' Knaye

TCD

Funny how the two most unlikeable people in Hip-Hop according to this poll(Kanye and 50) are also last years two highest selling Hip-Hop artists.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.