Top 3 rappers/actors ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2PacThug4Life said:
2Pac
Ice Cube
LL Cool J

don't say pac was a bad actor because you didn't like tha storyline in his movies.
u r right pac was great actor but hes movies simply was shit only movie i liked was above the rim. :thumb:

warriorinjewelz said:
and you are a cube stan. so who cares?
mate i dont even listen to ice cube, just wacthes his movies, you in the other hand probably think pac is the G.O.A.T in rapping, probably think he is a great lyricsist which he is not, you think Pac is a good actor, hahah shut the fuck up

Rather Unique said:
mate i dont even listen to ice cube, just wacthes his movies, you in the other hand probably think pac is the G.O.A.T in rapping, probably think he is a great lyricsist which he is not, you think Pac is a good actor, hahah shut the fuck up
i

i already told u that if u were saying cube was better at rapping than 2pac u would get no argument from me. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
i

i already told u that if u were saying cube was better at rapping than 2pac u would get no argument from me. peace

Look man you think pac is a better actor then Cube, i think different, not everyone is gonna ahve the same opinon as you

Cube >>>>> Pac

Rather Unique said:
Look man you think pac is a better actor then Cube, i think different, not everyone is gonna ahve the same opinon as you

Cube >>>>> Pac

i know not everybody is gonna have the same opinion but your only argument is calling people pac stans which is lame. can't we just have opinions without being called stans or haters?

warriorinjewelz said:
i know not everybody is gonna have the same opinion but your only argument is calling people pac stans which is lame. can't we just have opinions without being called stans or haters?
Ok then i wont call you a stan

Cube >>> Pac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.