Top 3 rappers/actors ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo1984 said:
It don't matter how many movies your in, you can still be a shit actor, but I agree, Ice Cute is an ok actor. But if 2Pac ever got that chance, I think he would of been alot better than Ice Cube, because his acting ability was awsome.

bullshit, "if pac got the chance", how the fuck do u know for a fact he wouldnt have made some shitty movies, i cant think of one actor that hasnt made a few shit films.

thats like saying an artist is the greatest becuz he/she has 5 or 6 good songs.

i think this guy is Jason G or something.

Acting wise

Ice Cube >>>> 2pac

i was impressed with 2pac's acting in Juice, but all those other movies, (Above the rim, Gridlock etc) were a bag of shit and i could of probably done a better job then him

Ice Cube

PaulyPac said:
ice cube has been in loads of movies, you still cant rate pac above him in acting
Just cause you been in alot of movies that don't mean you're a good actor hell Snoop been in a few movies that don't mean he's a good actor

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
PaulyPac said:
ice cube is alot better at acting than 2pac was
I think not..............till cube plays a grid lockd type role or something similar to that he is not fucking with pac.But ice cube is the best as of right now.

Being a better actor than Pac

Rather Unique said:
Acting wise

Ice Cube >>>> 2pac

i was impressed with 2pac's acting in Juice, but all those other movies, (Above the rim, Gridlock etc) were a bag of shit and i could of probably done a better job then him
Well prove it then probably if you're acting like a kid you'd be better :thumb:

VENOMOUS said:
I think not..............till cube plays a grid lockd type role or something similar to that he is not fucking with pac.But ice cube is the best as of right now.
lets be honest now gridlock'd was shit, ice cube has been in movies like boyz in the hood, three kings, ghosts of mars which the director would probally require a better acting standard than gridlock'd

PaulyPac said:
ice cube is a good actor, but we will never find that out now will we...
Thats why I said I think, like maybe if he had been given the chance to prove himself before he died.

Oh yeh! I think Will Smith is a class actor too!

Silleone said:
bullshit, "if pac got the chance", how the fuck do u know for a fact he wouldnt have made some shitty movies, i cant think of one actor that hasnt made a few shit films.

thats like saying an artist is the greatest becuz he/she has 5 or 6 good songs.

i think this guy is Jason G or something.
hahahahahahah I ain't Jason G!!!

And read my post I just put. Stop hating on peoples opinions and what they think! Aint no need for that shit!

1. Will Smith
2. Ice Cube
3. Ice-T

LOL@ people saying 2Pac was 'awesome'!!

He was good considering the fact that acting wasn't his first profession but really, he wasn't all that.

And critics weren't 'blown away' by him like they were say a Dustin Hoffman.

Some - I repeat SOME - were surprised by his performances because they never heard of him (see Juice) or because they had heard of him more in terms of a rapper.

Either way, I don't think there were all that many who actually thought his acting skill was of a very high calibre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.