Top 3 rappers/actors ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at anybody who thinks ice cube is a better actor than pac. pac's best performance as an actor was in gridlock'd not juice by the way. 2pac was an actor way before he was a rapper but a lot of peeps forget that. 2pac had more talent as an actor than a rapper. peace

Rather Unique said:
lol @ Pac stans gettin mad cuz people saying the truth, that ice cube is a better actor then pac

Ice Cube >>>> Pac
or maybe peeps know that ice cube has never shown the diversity on screen like pac has. watch gridlock'd and just pay attention to the acting not how good the movie is. i would have no problem if u said ice cube was a better rapper than pac but acting its obvious pac had more talent and potential. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
or maybe peeps know that ice cube has never shown the diversity on screen like pac has. watch gridlock'd and just pay attention to the acting not how good the movie is. i would have no problem if u said ice cube was a better rapper than pac but acting its obvious pac had more talent and potential. peace
No

I have seen Gridlock, it is 1 of the worst films my eyes have witnessed

Ice Cube >>>> Pac

It aint hard to tell :thumb:

Rather Unique said:
No

I have seen Gridlock, it is 1 of thw rost films my eyes have witnessed

Ice Cube >>>> Pac

It aint hard to tell :thumb:

you can act great in a bad movie and act terrible in a good movie. ice cube does have better movies than pac but he doesn't act better any movie than pac does. gridlock'd does suck but pac is great in it. what is it that makes ice cube a better actor? and don't say cause he is in better movies. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
you can act great in a bad movie and act terrible in a good movie. ice cube does have better movies than pac but he doesn't act better any movie than pac does. gridlock'd does suck but pac is great in it. what is it that makes ice cube a better actor? and don't say cause he is in better movies. peace

Look mate, you think Pac is better actor, i tink Cube is a better actor, you have your opinon, i have mine lets end it as that

Cube >>>> Pac

Rather Unique said:
Look mate, you think Pac is better actor, i tink Cube is a better actor, you have your opinon, i have mine lets end it as that

Cube >>>> Pac

actually i know pac is a better actor. pac is better at acting than rapping. at rapping you can say cube is better and u will get no argument from me. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
actually i know pac is a better actor. pac is better at acting than rapping. at rapping you can say cube is better and u will get no argument from me. peace
Ok you think pac is better then cube in acting, its your opinon, i have diffrent

Cube >>> Pac

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Rather Unique said:
Preach on bro

Cube >>>> Pac
my BIG BLACK DICK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then yours.

By the way ice cube in nowhere near a beter then actor then pac.
pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cub3

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
part of the reason im on probation because i so called "dissed pac":rolleyes:big l r.i.p bro

pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.